[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is airing tomorrow so it should be pinned too. Lucky Margie fans. They get to see her Wed-Sun. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't too excited about this but now I am because I had nothing but old lakorns to watch since the ending of KB and PP. Finally something new and hopefully not boring.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cEmtgJiXNA[/media]
A third teaser i suppose. Finally a glimpse of Puen and Krissie!
The 1st episode is airing today, hopefully it doesn't disappoint. It got a bunch of my favorites so I will probably stick to it even if it does though lol
The 2nd OST sounds so good!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Margie has Aum P. shoulders. Haha. I know they can't control it, but it bothers the hell out of me.

Lol I'm going to notice it each time now. They have wide shoulders, which looks good in uniforms and when it's covered. But when they wear open shoulder dresses or shirts, it looks awkward.

Grate looks AMAZING. I think it's his haircut. For a second, his side profile makes him look like Pope.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
ME TOO! What a great premiere! 
I actually just wanted to check the first part out on ch3 youtube channel but I ended up watching the whole episode, and that speaks volume because I can't tolerate their videos quality. I like how despite Bu being a spoiled brat she still has a heart of gold, and of course our hero sees right through her. It's cute how easy she sparked his interest :coverlaf: I like Bu with Puen's character (haven't picked the boys' names just yet) too. I'm liking everyone in here so far, Bu's half sis is so cute, I'm glad she's not hateful like her mother and actually loves her sister.

lmao @ Jemi thinking Puen was the one who groped her  :loool: Bu's so sly! Can't wait for next week~ 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I also love the first episode as well. Love Great and Margie's chemistry, you can already see it in their first meeting. :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Her spending habit reminds me of myself. It is a bad habit so kids ya tam thaam nah lol. Maybe that's why I love her lol.

I haven't seen it yet. I cannot wait to tune in. You didn't mention anyone in pacific so I'm taking it as you're talking to me because I want to feel young.. hehehe.. Sadly my spending habits is not the best too :(

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I haven't seen it yet. I cannot wait to tune in. You didn't mention anyone in pacific so I'm taking it as you're talking to me because I want to feel young.. hehehe.. Sadly my spending habits is not the best too :(
lol I feel so old that I see everyone under 27 as kids

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The audio story of this lakorn. Do not "listen" if you don't want to know how it goes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjwPCtSY_k

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Let me start off by saying, whoaaaa Grate is super hotttttt in here... idk what it is... even though we didn't see much of his character but, geez he is hot!  :spicy:  LOL

Grate & Margie has chemistry, YES! I was afraid they would look odd, but nope they are cute. About time Margie is paired with someone new. (aside from Ter too) Their encounters are always funny. I like that Tho has already seen through Fer. I think he's a little smitten with her. At least she has spiked his interest.

Overall I give Episode 1  :thumbsup: I like that Fer (Margie) is kind at heart. She seems high strung and high maintenance but she's just a charismatic person who is misunderstood.