[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Lucky fans!

If I were there, I would give Vicky and Preem hugs. Lol

Vicky because she's doing a pretty good job but too bad Pim isn't the smartest either. She can only use Pat who is dumber and loyal to her but in reality, she sucks at business and gets played by Pope like a fool. She has no fangs at all, just all bark. Lol

Preem because she's just too cute. Lol

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Yes! Preem and her shoulders. :) The next episode, so intense! I've been waiting for this to come!

I loved it when Pope and Pat saw each other again until she had to faint. And when Pat was all touching Pope. I'm addicted big time. Loving the ost and Poh and Preem

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Darn! the last scene of ep11 the beach scene is so freaky beautiful, dont know whether i have a chance to visit there in this lifetime.  :cry:  :cry:

judyp

sarNie Adult
missstaceythao said:
Yes! Preem and her shoulders. :) The next episode, so intense! I've been waiting for this to come!
I loved it when Pope and Pat saw each other again until she had to faint. And when Pat was all touching Pope. I'm addicted big time. Loving the ost and Poh and Preem
I know I wished they ran and hugged each other or something and then faint in his arms. lol! I also loved the scene of Pat touching Pope to make sure he was real. Wished they had more sweet scenes before the drama begins again.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They ruined the most perfect scene ever! Pope and Pat should have hugged and then the faint. Ugh. What a wasted scene. We can save the whole Arthorn misunderstanding part for the next episode not now.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah but the breakfast scene made up for it though! Only thing is, Preem's acting in the part where she sat down and touched him wasn't exactly strong. It didn't quite reached her eyes. Poh on the other hand looked really sweet. I really like that scene.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if that was the first scene they shot on the island and Poh saw how it didn't reached her eyes so he gave her pointers for the rest cus she did well in all the island scenes prior.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maybe. I've noticed that Preem holds back or has a funny vibe when she has to be sweet with him. Haha. She has done fine about 85% of the time because they're either killing each other physically, yelling at one another, or doing something to spite the other. But the sweet scenes which are 2-3 scenes so far, she probably feels ticklish. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww last scene got me ticklish HAHAHA ! I didn't see anything weird but I thought it was funny how she touch him and kept moving downward , I was like , don't stop girl !!! More skin ship!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it was in the spoilers up there. You mean this? Or what else? Lol

Pim takes Pat to the nurse's office and texts Arthorn to help. Arthorn helps Pat, Pim secretly takes photos and sends them to Pope. Pope gets upset. Arthorn takes Pat home and leaves. Pope is pissed off and accuses Pat of cheating and tries to R her. It fails, Pat falls off the stairs after she hits Pope with a vase. Pat goes into the hospital. Pope doesn't visit. Pat gets out and they get a divorce with her moving out.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe she still delirious from fainted, Lol. The director such a cheapskate, why why why :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  

Kapla

sarNie Egg
Loved yesterdays last sceme, there was nothing wierd about Preems acting. To me, she was spot on. I thought she did a terrific job here, because it really touched me. They still need to create the misunderstanding here because there is no full trust between them yet. It will not be until they have full trust in each other that they will be able to live happily ever after.

Step

Mrs James Ma
More sad scene in next ep  :no:  :no:  :no: I thought she was drunk
I loved last ep's ending. It was cute. They shared same spoon and straw :coverlaf: I will make gifs now  :scooter:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
No hug! I was highly disappointed. Boooooo!!! But that whole feeding scene had me smiling like a fool. Pat was totally flirting back. Eating kao tum has never been sexier.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Haha. But Pope and Pat had a few sniffing on the cheeks scenes, so that made up for it. Lol

I'm finally watching it right now, finally found the time to do so. I'm so proud of Pat for putting her foot down towards Pim. She totally advised Pim. Everything she said was right on.

It was so sad when Ahnop fell onto the ground and began crying while looking at Pope's photos. I actually teared up a bit. It was also bittersweet when Na Sa returned to the house. The words that she said to Ahnop that Pope is like her child, their child, if they're not going to come together at a time like this, then when? Was really sweet.

Kat is soooo cute.

They had some pretty cute scenes in here plus touching ones too.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Ugh, I want to watch the next episode already. It's killing me. The scene was beautiful! 

Anyway, I made an mv for this but I didn't upload it. I will soon though! :)