[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
So here's a recap of what happened in ep1 today.
Started off with Atorn or Art who is P im on pa ' s boyfriend drunk driving in his car. At the same time, Aunt Sa who is Traiphope's stepmother overdose herself and almost died. Pimonpa and Sir Anon is enjoying their day together as they take pictures for their wedding. 2 weeks or month I think past by as Patlada or Pat is driving to the family meeting with Sir Anop, Pat is talking her her phone with Prao, who is her friend. Without looking Pat hits Traiphope who got into a fight with a Taxi driver. As Traiphope is laying on the grojnd, Pat rushed out of her car and asked if Traiphope was fine. Traiphope told Pat that he is not injured or hurt and decides to leave but Pat keep asking him question to make sure he really is fine. Seeing that Pat is a kind heart person, Traiphope fell in love with Pat. With this, Pat takes Traiphope to Aunt Sa's house. The two separates from here.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Traiphope found out about Aunt Sa's overdosing for his sister and decides to pay his father a visit by getting into a fight with his father's bodyguard. Anop and Traiphope both got into a fight with Traiphope not agreeing to his father's Decision of marrying Pimonpa. Anop orders Traiphope to get out and Traiphope does so but before leaving Traiphope decides to destroy the house by crashing and breaking some of the flower vase.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i cant believe hat iam going to say them they are look good together and i like the lakorn i watched the older one but this one nice to

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Didn't watch this lakorn but read from Thai viewers at Pantip Thai Forum.

The majority said they like this lakorn, but they wished Por N. was paired up with an older actress or Preem was paired up with a younger actor.    They couldn't cheer or "Fin" for them because of the big age gap; Por N is 22 years older than Preem.

They said Por's acting is good.  Preem has improved a lot but she seemed like she's still reading her lines.   Her nose sometimes bothering them but she is still pretty.

There was a thread created which versions people like, Andew & Janie or Por N & Preem.     It's too early to say, but the majority likes Andrew and Janie version more.    Some said they like Por and Preem more because they look like father & daughter or uncle & niece and they are so cute.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm liking it so far. They changed quite a bit I feel like. More cutesy scenes and bickering scenes. Pat also seems to be smarter and feisty in this version. But what's up with her super short shorts?

I like Janie and Andrew more as a couple and prefer Andrew over Por. Pope seems too bratty and immature for someone Por's age too play. But I like the script and dialog in this new version more.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Me too. The first two episodes are good so far. This is my first lakorn of Poh, yet he's a good actor. Im not a big fan of his choice of fashion at the island, but I'll wait when they get back to the city. Preem's so beautiful in here. I miss her and her lakorns. Vicky's ptetty too, I still wish she wasn't the nang rai.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I'm actually enjoying this.

The opening scene with Preem. Gah, she's so gorgeous in here and then all of a sudden, her wardrobe becomes quite ugly on the island. Like what is up with her open shirts and tiny shorts? They're so unappealing. Couldn't she wear a regular t-shirt and capris? Lol

Preem's Pat is funny as heck and cute too. I knew that Preem in any role will make it likable.

Poh is actually not that bad as Pope. I still cringe a bit when he throws his tantrums, never liked Poh in bratty or aggressive roles because he always overdoes them, likewise here. He portrays Poh sort of the same he did in Wanalee. Lol

The dialogue is funny as heck! Oooohh, so spicy. Haha. I like that Pat has brains and an attitude in this one. Haha, when she threw the plant down on the food was epic! Hahah!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh goodness Preem was so gorgeous in the opening scene, she is glowing in here!!! Kind of getting used to her nose now, Poh is over acting it kinda, feels kind of forced. But love Preem in here!!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
aiyaja said:
Haha, I'm actually enjoying this.

The opening scene with Preem. Gah, she's so gorgeous in here and then all of a sudden, her wardrobe becomes quite ugly on the island. Like what is up with her open shirts and tiny shorts? They're so unappealing. Couldn't she wear a regular t-shirt and capris? Lol

Preem's Pat is funny as heck and cute too. I knew that Preem in any role will make it likable.

Poh is actually not that bad as Pope. I still cringe a bit when he throws his tantrums, never liked Poh in bratty or aggressive roles because he always overdoes them, likewise here. He portrays Poh sort of the same he did in Wanalee. Lol

The dialogue is funny as heck! Oooohh, so spicy. Haha. I like that Pat has brains and an attitude in this one. Haha, when she threw the plant down on the food was epic! Hahah!
I like her outfits at the beach. I think its cute....LOL...Capris and T-shirt too plain but some of her outfits are ugly...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The obnoxiously ridiculousness of what is Pat's mom. Wow what kind of mother is such a dumb biased moron. I understand if Pat was adopted, but she isn't right? 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Loving Preem. Wish it was Great in here with her instead. Miss him and Preem. Like Poh (favorite was Dung Sawan Sap and Jit Song Han) but not liking the way his character is for his age. I agree that he's too old to be in a bratty role...it's kinda hard to watch and was why I couldn't watch Wannalee. The brattiness is too exaggerated. At least when they paired Preem with Smart, he matched his character since his character was supposed to be older/mature. Hopefully his character is more mature later. Like the bickering but not really into bratty Pr'eks, even if it was a younger generation actor playing the role.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Fin mai lom, but script is good so far. I imagine Great's face all the time, he should've been given this role since I really want to see him in a mean role, but sigh, it's like a plate full of good food, but I can't eat and swallow it, just hope the story doesn't drag or become stupid.

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think Poh seems too old to do the bratty immature male lead- he just can't pull those scenes off and I much prefer the parts where he's serious. But I don't mind him and Preem as much as you know who and Janie. I like when Poh beat up those body guards and Preem's look in the beginning of the first episode. 

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
The obnoxiously ridiculousness of what is Pat's mom. Wow what kind of mother is such a dumb biased moron. I understand if Pat was adopted, but she isn't right? 

Sadly, there are some people like this in real life to their own kids....called favouritism.  Nothing you can do....