[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Gum Lai Mat is airing on the 25th so this should have 13 episodes. I doubt Singh or Na Ram will know anything tomorrow cause we still have a long way to go. It'll probably all come out in episode 12 or 13.

I went back to watch the old one to refresh my memory and in that one, Singh figures it out on his own and tricks Noona into telling him the truth. Then he convinces her to go tell her dad who is in the hospital. This one already passed the hospital stuff without the truth coming out.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Noona does cry a lot & it gets annoying, but her face doesn't bother me. I just think she is just so stinking cute.

daisy17

sarNie Egg
judyp said:
I think his eyes tell us all that he has fallen for noo na. they are so cute together! I am obsessed with nai Singh. lol.
he has fallen for her long back.....i think in epi 8 he is trying to make his move and observing her whether she is getting affected or not 

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg

Nadech as Nai Singh is so loveable in this lakorn, I find myself simply fangirling over his character. His acting really seals the deal for me - from his intense and pointed look at Noona, to his petty acts of jealousy - I LOVE them all. When he finds out that Noona could never love Na Ram more than a father, he practically wants to do a happy dance, it's music to his ears. Ah, this man cannot contain himself around her. If I were the employees at the farm, I'd place my wager on Noona and Nai Singh (as the smarter of the lots are apt to do)! Episode 8 has all sorts of adorableness, if that is even a word. 

As for Noona, it seems like her goal is changing. Initially she wanted to go to the farm and find her father - tell him that she's his daughter and find out if he still loves her. But plans change I suppose, since she learns that her father may not accept having a daughter as readily as she had hoped, and after his injury (and her time at the farm nearing its end) she decides she wants to spend the remainder of the time taking care of him and simply being present. As promised to her grandfather, she wants to do her dutiful duty to her father (say that 3 times fast) and then she would return to her studies abroad. 

But like they say.. 'the best laid plans..' 

Which makes me think - how is she going to move on after meeting this father that she has come to love and respect? How would she move on meeting Nai Singh and his incorrigible ways? And how is that even fair to enter a world, turn it upside down, and simply leave it? On the one side, she has the father she thought was dead, and on the other side, she has a grandfather who is like a second father to her. What would you do? Screw being noble. You can't make everyone happy, so you might as well make yourself happy. Ha. There's plenty of Noona to go around!

And now that Noona is switching gears a little, she's starting to notice Nai Singh a little more. It won't hurt if she can come to love our hero a little more than what we're given. I hope the one way street changes, and soon. And for being a light hearted lakorn, there's certainly a lot of tears. Like a previous poster mentioned, her tears don't bother me too much, I just want it to move the story along. And for the most part, I really feel her pain when those tears do fall. 

For now, I am happy to watch Nai Singh torment Noona with his loveable gazes, all day. Which is a problem I'm willing to have, any day.

On a different note, here's Nadech watching Tarm Ruk Keun Jai on screen. I wonder what crosses his mind when he watches his own lakorn. Is he more critical of his acting? Or is he fangirling over his character as much as we are over here? Heh.

Cr: Keaw_jung IG

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
At the very end, you can tell Noona is definitely noticing Nai Singh. She smiles before going to sleep after Pang was teasing her. After this drama, I am so ready to see Nadech in an intense drama. Something mature. I want him to be a bad p'ek. I can imagine him playing a role like Kavee.

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EPISOE!!! Episode 8 was filled with lots of cute moments as Singh unabashedly went after Noona. Hehehe. Even the 'villian girls' are looking funny to me.

Ju and the police officer is an interesting pair! But that guy is so damn hard to read. Haha. Does he like Ju or not?? But I think that is part of the charm that kept me hooked so I am not complaining. Hahaha.

Best part of the episode was actually Noona's scene with her grandfather. Her words were so heartfelt and done very beautifully. When she explained it, it made me tear up a little, too! :'( She respects her grandpa but she also remembers that dad that was with her in her first 10 years of life. And she had so much hope. I think it explains why she cried so much! Mew got to me in that scene. :'))

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Tonight episode also sweet and melting. Nai Singh did really want to go all out with Noona, i think. He made Pa Kai prepared the table for candlelight dinner. I can't help smiling from ear to ear while watching it and the way he hug and carried her in his arms... I really can't wait to watch it with sub

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I'm totally gushing over today's episode with Noona and Singh. The lions heart has def. softened up. Def. reminds me of the quote from Twilight about the lion falling in love with the lamb LOL

As for Na Ram and Nong, I like the pace of how their relationship is going. It's simply something so innocent that is going to turn into something amazing for the both of them. I hope we see some good out of Noona's mom. How could Na Ram fall in love with her when she was younger.. also, I'm anticipating to find out what Na Ram did for Noona's mom to leave him. I have a feeling the Grandpa might be a part of the reason why Na Ram went to jail.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I hope the grandpa had nothing to do with it.  One of the sweetest scenes in the old one was the grandpa's talk with Na Ram at the end.

I get frustrated a lot at the script, just cause it's slower than a turtle, but I do love Noona/Singh and Noona/Na Ram scenes. The constant near misses/teases of the reveal kills me though. They should either shit or get off the pot.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
jeanie1 said:
I hope the grandpa had nothing to do with it.  One of the sweetest scenes in the old one was the grandpa's talk with Na Ram at the end.

I get frustrated a lot at the script, just cause it's slower than a turtle, but I do love Noona/Singh and Noona/Na Ram scenes. The constant near misses/teases of the reveal kills me though. They should either shit or get off the pot.

There were a few times I wanted to reach into the TV screen and throttle Na Ram when he gets sooo close to the truth in episode 9. Things are not that coincidental in life that the girl you're meeting now is spouting off things you've taught YOUR daughter at a young age! Gah, it's killing me. I wish he was determined to get to the bottom of it. Someone needs to give Na Ram and Noona a good shake! But I do love their sweet father-daughter moments (without him knowing they're having a father-daughter moment). 

Nai Singh is so darn dreamy. He's so domineering and persistent that he may appear as the jerk to Noona sometimes, but dang, if I he doesn't make up for his sweetness later. Gah, I'm so in love with this character. Nadech's best character yet. 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i really love the two main couples  :woot2:  :woot: but cant forget the police and Nana friend couple they are  :dance1:

daisy17

sarNie Egg
did singh hear anything when noona was talking on phone? did he ask that police officer to find out about noona.....heard her name when they both were talking