[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me this production is the best in ch3 they can make a boring plot to a hot lakorn plus mew and nadech make good much but i don't know if the chemistry will be good enough that need wait until filming because pic doesn't tell very much i feel them like sis/bro  :coverlaf:  nadech look exellent thought am not a big fan

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Is there supposed to be a nang'rai? Lol I'm hoping Diana plays rai.. Been wanting her in a rai role since her face looks like a prettier Natalie who plays rai roles or snobby beeches

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Is there supposed to be a nang'rai? Lol I'm hoping Diana plays rai.. Been wanting her in a rai role since her face looks like a prettier Natalie who plays rai roles or snobby girl

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Is there supposed to be a nang'rai? Lol I'm hoping Diana plays rai.. Been wanting her in a rai role since her face looks like a prettier Natalie who plays rai roles

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Checked again and Diana's photo was posted 2 days ago + Da didn't write anything about Diana being a part of this tho(??)... or maybe she is in here. Idk..

poobae91

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Nooo why Pa Jaew?! Sorry but his directing sucks, all we'll get is stare, stare, stare.  :weee:
Haha, gosh darn it. You beat me to it haha; his directing does suck. It might have a boring subtle plot to it.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I was excited for this lakorn because i always wanted mew in a lakorn with my boy. She's gorgeous and can act so well after just a few lakorns def impressed me most as princess Rasa. Plus im a sucker for country lakorns (weird, i know lol) but it's what attracted me to lakorns in the first place. The majority of country peks are always so cunning, rarely overly lovesick, full of responsibilities and it helps that most of them are very goodlooking too kekkeke

But after reading the synopsis im js so , all i can say and feel is that my time in retiring from lakorns is getting closer and closer, sigh, so hopefully p'da will overwork his big fat butt so i can watch this before my retirement from lakorn altogether

Ps. With na's new found moustache in here, hopefully i wont get any flashes or images of boy pakorn while watching this, i think that will be one my biggest fear and nightmare hehehe

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^Bubbles8, i totally get your lakorns withdraw...same goes for me...It's been so long since I genuinely liked a lakorn, I'm loving Rising Sun tho but i'm sure that has more to do with my love for yadech than anything else lol 
So many seems to like Mew. I really need to try watching a lakorn of her to change my mind. 

Hmm I would love to see him with Matt, Chompoo, Wawwa or even Krissie if she ever get away from the second lead zone. My list used to be way bigger but yeah....my interest shifts easily and quickly. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I can totally relate, I havent managed to finish a lakorn since DR which is like a yr ago, let alone enjoy them. I would start on something but quickly snoozed after 10mins, but im def enjoying rs2 heh or maybe because we're on the same bias boat lol. I just want and need a lakorn with more substance and more meaning, which is so hard to find these days, actually dramas as a whole and not js lakorns. Sigh ;(

I thought u watched the khun chai series, u didnt like mew's role in there? I liked her strong character in there

Ooh wawwa and chomp are good choices, me like too!! Dont know who krissie is. Well at least u still have a list of interests unlike me :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^Same. Actually the only thing i've watching these days is Yadech lakorn. I honestly blame my mood more, just not feeling anything right now.
I feel like as the years goes by, I'll probably just stick to Nadech and Yaya individual or not dramas.

I didn't watch her part with Pope, the story didn't interest me. Actually the only parts I finished are James J/Bella and Mint/James Ma. 

Krissie is part of the Sixth Sense cast, idk if you know them. She's cute. Her acting skills are still lacking tho. But then again, Wawwa herself isn't that good. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

cr: NadechWorld

cr: anyama@IG
They do look cute and the height difference is perfect! 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Just kidding! I guess Diana is in here? Nadech's FC at FB said Diana will be in here too...

Those pictures are sooo cute! Im not a huge Mew fan either... but she's pretty

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OH MY! Nadech looks really hot with his little mustache going on. He looks so manly. I prefer him this way. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Boy, they are looking so good together. He looks good with facial hair. Idc what the storyline is just excited to see Na in another lakorn with a new face. Something different. ❤❤❤