[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for all the updates and pictures.  Na looks hot with facial hair but love him clean shaven too.  Will be waiting to watch this one.  And hoping he'll have more lakorn line up with amazing script that will showcase his talent.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, that's Paa Jaew. Did I already know that he was the director??? I can't remember. Hmm...well, that  means we're gonna be getting a lot, ALOT of slowmo closeups between our pra'nang. HAHA. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Diana is beautiful, anyone know if she has any new lakorns? Last time I heard, her and Ken P were both pulled out of one together.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Awww, Maprang has talent and is so cute. The way she described it, was well said. I miss Nadech on screen so much! He and Mew looks kinda cute together, but I will definitely tune in for this one with my mom.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Oh my god! I can't wait to watch it!!! Nadech is too hot in here. I can't wait to see their chemistry!!! I feel like they'll need a name (unless there's one already for them). And Diana is beautiful. I want to see how her and Au's storyline will work out. Can't wait to watch!!! <3