[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is starting out sooooo good. I love it already. Taew and Boy have this spark together, like no other! I liked them so much since Hua Jai Song Park. We get to see their jolly side/bickering in this lakorn. Super cuteness!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This lakorn looks really cute and funny. In the teaser when it shows of Boy and the baby, I just "awwwwed" on that part. Boy looks like he's really great with children. As for Nuer Mek 2, even though it's more of action and sci-fi, I'm actually really loving it. I've been looking forward to NM2 and Tawanchai Nai Marn Mek the whole summer. Hopefully someone will sub this. :)

vaberella

sarNie Egg
I reset my password and even updated my profile just so I can post on this thread. I love love love love love Taew and I am not Chinese.  I am Haitian-American who loves Lakorns. I want to see all the dramas she's in and I've been seeing the previews.  It's phenomenal.  Boy actually looks like a good actor in this. Normally he's a bit boring----or maybe it's Margie's poor acting with his that leaves me a bit "meh".   OMG, in the previews seeing that tear go down Boy's face and him with a baby and Taew in a gender-bender.  LOVE!!  I hope someone subs this.  Who's excited, as I obviously am.   :drools:  :woot:  :woot2:  :drools:  :dance1:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
According to this one article, it said this lakorn received "good" feedback.  I haven't watched the lakorn enough to like it or not? :(

Asy

sarNie Immature
So far I've only watched the 1st episode. :( No time at all. :(( I'm not really impressed, honestly. I'm planning to watch the left 5 episodes this weekend. Hopefully. :(((

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent started on this either. seems like a mix review. a handful of ppl r enjoying it and so much the other are not. i guess i will still give it a shot. i too have been waiting for this lakorn but havent found a time to watch.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I haven't even start this drama first cause so much stressed to NM2 but i will support. I need to get on with RP/KSKTR/TCNMM. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^So cute! The drama looks really good; wish someone would sub this >_<
 I miss Bargie so much, lol Margie doesn't do real kisses, right? it'd be so cute if her first on-screen kiss can be with Boy 

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
ohh, i had a hard time trying to continue this lakorn - episodes 1-2 were really boring
but after episode 3 it started to get interesting - actually I'm enjoying this lakorn now
I love Nong Mok, that little boy is just sooooo adorable - sometimes I really want to go into the screen and pinch his cute cheeks!!
Nik is also a character I like - poor guy has moneyproblems and is completely friendzoned

fun

Expired Sarnie
Taew as Sun is so adorable. Im addicted to her laugh but Im so disappointed. i cant even finish episode 2. it has nothing to do with anyone's acting. i didnt think the story will start out this way and i dont like it.