[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I left a comment for you instead hope you get it. This way we won't be spamming.

Back to TD, I think this lakorn is going to be good, all the action and romances are very interesting. I want to see this already, but we should see this soon in Aug.
yes dear got ur pm! back to TD looks wonderful from the teaser i feel jealous for Mint
cos Yaya get to hold onto Mark

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Besides the few action and the few romance scene, I'm not sure what else to expect. I do feel this is going to do well and prove that the cast can act. Everyone seem to improve and they look different than the pass role they were in. Got to support the cast, we waited so so long.

I so can't wait, Yaya, Mark, Mint, Pope looks great in here.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
It's really heart aching to watch the teaser. Instead of going to hospital with mteam fever, I will be in hospital because mteam aren't together! There is soo much shooting! Every single minute bang! Next, bang!
I really liked when they teased the two p'eks that they ate too much. Mint should've told mark not to eat too much coz he will get fat, since he did that to her. I love it when pope admires mints picture. It seems like she's giving it to him not to khun nok. Lol

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i don't know if anyone have post all this kind picture yet,someone already did tell me.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks  myheromike 
All the picture you posted are very clear, and glad we get to see some cute scenes with Mark and Yaya.
The pictures and clip are so exciting!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
They have the pictures of the opening Vic for Tawan Deard on 4+1 Channel3 Superstar's facebook.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
NO!! I CANT STARE AT THESE PICTURES ANY LONGER!! MY POSSESSIVENESS IS COMING BACK AGAIN!! if only mint and pope were there. ARRGH! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
NO!! I CANT STARE AT THESE PICTURES ANY LONGER!! MY POSSESSIVENESS IS COMING BACK AGAIN!! if only mint and pope were there. ARRGH! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
lmao ! THE WHOLE TIME WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE PICTURES IN FB,
I was looking for POPE AND MINT :p AHHAHAA

But they do look very cute together.
Feel so jealous for MTEAM&YADECH

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not really jealous for yadech if that is my case cos they'll having toranee and
game rai gam ruk along side them but I'm more jealous and disappointed cos MTeam not
having one of their own.