[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I actually agree too. Mint looks good with a lot of different people. We'll see how the acting chemistry is, but so far i like her with both Mark and Pope and she even looks cute with Alex.

Lol Luna, then i guess it is good for us that there isn't too much romance for them in TD.

Thank you ip.smilez for the wonderful subbed mv!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@nirvanafact's

i post this up at rang ngao thread so might as well post it here too 4 u gals to see :popcorn:

P'Pope dayum mak pee chai sandee photoshoot of Ch3 new F3 Magazine :rockon:

Enjoy this :dance3:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
im soo anticipating for this lakorn. i dont know if i will understand the plot because i will be skipping to mteam and pm team scenes

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
im soo anticipating for this lakorn. i dont know if i will understand the plot because i will be skipping to mteam and pm team scenes

LMAO same here !!! :rolleyes:
It's airing on the 14th now but it's okays, waiting one more day will
be worth it !!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i felt sad too i am not interested in Mark/Yaya coupling but i'll watch this for
Pm team P'Pope and N'Mint which i find it a good better replacement cos the two are
cute atm cos Pope his a maturer p'ek in love with a younger n'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hehe jealous Mark Mint in the middle and the big brother Pope is beside her so
protective guardian, ha ha watch out Mark Pee Chai San Dee is catching on u and keeping
an eye on his gorgeous angel :numchuck: :smack:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

shooting ratree samosorn. mark mintchalida pope

yaya didnt go.
Awww! I can't believe my eyes, Mark and Mint sitting next to eachother! This is so cute, my blood is boiling with excitement. Mint is stunningly gorgeous in that beautiful white dress, and man what Mark is wearing suits Mint dress perfectly! This pictures of Mteam really bring back great memory of when they used to go to events together. I seriously would cry if they have a lakorn together after this. Wow I need to snapped out of this fever for a moment.

Pope is looking so fine himself, Mint and him also look cute together.

Thanks for sharing!! You made my day...I need to come back to this page more often today.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mark is lookin so fineeee. That sucks how our n'ek couldn't come to the show. Well at least she's busy with her man Nadech. Still I would have liked to see Yaya though :(

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww. It's so nice to see Mark and Mint wide by side again, is missed them most out of all he 4 Hua Jai couples, and also Umm and Kim together too. I really want to see Mteam reunite in their on lakorn after his lakorn!!! Mark, Mint, and Pope looks great!:) Yes, I agree, Alice, Mark should watch out for P'Pope. Lol. Yaya missed the closing party and now this, so sad. They sure are pushing the filming for both Yadech lakorns, both Yadech need a break for once. They look so tiring. It us unsual to not see nangek at both of these events. Thanks for the lovely photos!:) Cannot wait for it to air.

cecilia

Staff member
^she's busy creating little tewada with saichon lol (kidding, i wish there's one)

anyway, these pictures really bring back the old mteam memory -- love their body language her .. how mint's figure turn toward Mark :thumbsup:

Both, pope and mark looks fine -- Mint must feel lucky that day to have them beside her -- :rockon:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i felt sad too i am not interested in Mark/Yaya coupling but i'll watch this for
Pm team P'Pope and N'Mint which i find it a good better replacement cos the two are
cute atm cos Pope his a maturer p'ek in love with a younger n'ek
This was exactly what i was going to say! U read my mind Alice lol. :thumbsup:
Im not a big fan of Mark/Yaya... No offence to the fan, but when i see them together
they have to chemistry between them.. which makes me bored. I prefer to watch Mint and
Pope better.

shooting ratree samosorn. mark mintchalida pope

yaya didnt go.
Omg, Mint is pretty. Mark is cute... Pope is cute too... I was surprise that Mint and Mark was
standing next to each other... :thumbsup: cuz in all the pictures that was for the lakorn, u dont
even see him and Mint together at all... thanks

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
คอนเสิร์ต 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar 26 พฤศจิกายน 2554 ที่ อิมแพคอารีน่า เมืองทองธานี
.... พบกับนักแสดงจากโครงการ 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar และแขกรับเชิญสุดพิเศษ ติดตามชมรายละเอียดการแจกบัตรเข้าชมฟรี ผ่านทางหน้าจอช่อง 3
และจำหน่ายบัตรที่ ไทยทิคเก็ตเมเจอร์ทุกสาขา ข้อมูลจาก 3 For U โดย อาร์ม วิบูลย์ ลีรัตนขจร บิ๊กบอสใหญ่ แห่ง เซิร์ช เอนเตอร์เทนเมนท์

something off the topic, i just want to know what these words say.. Anyone can tell me ??