[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

cecilia

Staff member
^they seems to have that 'burning' chemistry in them in these caps ^^

I think YAYA and NADECH looks cute together -- i'll wait and see how their chemistry carry out in DUANGJAI AKKANEE.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i honestly think she looks cute with every one of her co-stars.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah she looks cute with all her co-star but except Rome, i don't know cos lots of people said they look good but i reckon they both
look kind of odd in a way maybe cos Rome he has this very mature figure which looks like a big-brother or uncle-niece. Her and Barry are
the best one so far.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i want to watch this movie but i think that mark likes yaya, its really obvious. i really like mark and mint c together. im dying to c patapee lehrak! i betcha that its gonna be a great lakorn. i think yaya is cute though

tinah

sarNie Coma
i notice theres a bunch of guys in here but wheres all the ladies? lol didnt see much at the opening

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Love Mark & Yaya but I'm not a fan of action lakorn. This even looks fantacy with the cowboy outfits. Anyway, I'll give it a try.

neena

sarNie Adult
i can't picture mark and yaya together even though they have a opening and they are having a lakorn together...but i do think mark has a little thing for yaya...idk i have to wait and watch but i hate how they mess with our heads like this! duang jai akkanee hasn't even aired and already they are opening a lakorn with yaya and mark when we haven't even had our fun watching mark with mint and yaya with nadech...i know i will love mint with mark, they look like they had most fun together on the set of 4 hua jai. yaya is so shy around nadech i've noticed, really love them together but i am kinda awaiting this lakorn...i wanna see her chemistry with mark...i think she is the cutest actress...she's doing really good!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yeah she looks cute with all her co-star but except Rome, i don't know cos lots of people said they look good but i reckon they both
look kind of odd in a way maybe cos Rome he has this very mature figure which looks like a big-brother or uncle-niece. Her and Barry are
the best one so far.
yhea i agree with you :)
Don't get me wrong but Rome is hot;
he makes her look not her age in their lakorn..
Yaya with actors who are her age makes her look more of her age

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i can't picture mark and yaya together even though they have a opening and they are having a lakorn together...but i do think mark has a little thing for yaya...idk i have to wait and watch but i hate how they mess with our heads like this! duang jai akkanee hasn't even aired and already they are opening a lakorn with yaya and mark when we haven't even had our fun watching mark with mint and yaya with nadech...i know i will love mint with mark, they look like they had most fun together on the set of 4 hua jai. yaya is so shy around nadech i've noticed, really love them together but i am kinda awaiting this lakorn...i wanna see her chemistry with mark...i think she is the cutest actress...she's doing really good!
i agree... i do think that mint and mark had the most fun. they always tease each other and put on jokes. its hilarious!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't think Yaya is just shy around Nadech. It seems like she's just shy infront of camera. She doesn't talk much and when she does, it seems like she's uncomfortable.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yaya is rumor to have a new lakorn with por called "dao roong" its a remake. i was hoping her and grate! although i wouldnt mind her and por either

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yeah Tinah i remember back then i saw a rumor announcement for Dao Ruang they use to have Rome/Ploy now
some other fans @Spicyforum said in pantip now it might be Por T and Yaya, but not sure if they're suitable
as pair cos there is a huge age gap. Yaya she's like 17 and Por his 32 or more than that. But I'm definitely
waiting see her in this one with Mark since Johnny his back its been gone for a while.

neena

sarNie Adult
i'm obsessed with her and barry so right now i can't picture her with anyone else lol. her and por t? seriously that would be awkward. she's so young but i think yaya can pull off the mature look and the super cute look. she's great!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like Por T will be very mature out all her co-star 2nd is Rome even though his younger than Por but still looks
odd to me cos Rome looks older than his age his now like 20+ almost 30. But i think Por and Yaya kind of okay
cos Dao Ruang the n'ek suppose to very young its good to have a maturer man to take care of you. I'm waiting
to see her and Mark if she has any chemistry like her with Barry or not.