[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too. Actually I have fallen in love with Pope since the first time I saw his picture in the beginning of this thread, and now he's even more loving and attractive. Pope and Mint looks really good together and I can't wait to see them in here. Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Me too. Actually I have fallen in love with Pope since the first time I saw his picture in the beginning of this thread, and now he's even more loving and attractive. Pope and Mint looks really good together and I can't wait to see them in here. Thanks.
yeah they look so cute despite their age gap Pope his 28-29 but they actually turn
even more cuter its nice having a maturer guy protecting and taking care of u.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
You know if no one mention Pope age I would think he's around Nadech or Grate age. He look really young, and have that spark to him like Grate too. Aww that part was sweet, I agee it's even cuter to have an older guy protecting a younger n'ek. I like it when Pope said in one of his interview when ask about Mint, he said she's too young and that her and him call eachother fat and black. Lol. I can't wait to see all of them in here, and this lakorn better be good because I love the cast, and we waited forever.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^I agree. Pope looks much younger than his age, he aged nicely! Lol. I thought he was in his mid or early 20's as well. He resembles Grate and Captain.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The other day I was looking thru Pope profilo on asianfuse wiki, previously I thought he around Nadech, Mark and Mario age, but to my surprise, he's a lot older.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ Vimalee, i think ...i can JUST barely handle it. for sure, it'll take a while before i can look at that picture of Mark and Yaya kissing again. I don't mean to be a bratty Yadech fan and i definitely love both Yaya and Mark and support TD but that picture was :eyetwitch:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^I agree. Pope looks much younger than his age, he aged nicely! Lol. I thought he was in his mid or early 20's as well. He resembles Grate and Captain.
P'Pope his 28 his around Rome and Aum age but lately Rome been ages more than what i
reckon he almost looking like his already 30+ i agree Pope looks younger for that age
that is why all those young dude like Mark and Barry call him Pee Pope.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
* SPOILER ALERT!! * (Ending scene, possibly?!) :(
omg omg :faint: how can this happen as i am a yadech fans i'm so jealous for them and
jealous for mteam too they should had one lakorn that has that joob joob :kiss3:

tinah

sarNie Coma
nooo, im jealous for barry!! that should of been barry not mark.

yea, pope doesn't look his age. i would of assume he was in his early 20s.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh yeah and that pic isn't the end scene. It's a dream scene that either Yaya or Mark was dreaming in the lakorn.
WHEW. but yeah, i also noticed that their clothing in that picture/scene is totally unconventional from the usual TD cowboy style so I thought it was like a special end scene. 555

cecilia

Staff member
the photo up there of mark/yaya about to kiss is only a dream na kha .. maybe from mark (lol)

anyway, i'm mad jealous too! want to put nadech in place of mark lol -- i sure hope we get some close smooches like this for YADECH in GRGR to make up for all these little jealousy feelings.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
ahhhh, why can't i see the picture?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*nvm i see it now :)) i cnt wait for this lakorn! i hope it's a real kiss!