[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
There are two hotties in this drama for me #1 = Singh, #2 = new sheriff guy lol. New sheriff isn't hot in looks but he's super cool!!! I adore Singh so much, he's so tough and charming yet sensitive. Pope is actually a very good actor, this is my first time watching him in a lakorn, but he's very good...he's already nailed the emotional scene, the action scenes (he knows how to pull off the cool look too), he delivers emotions very very well (anger, jealousy, etc...) I give him a 5 star as Singh, I totally feel his pain each time Ploykwan gives her attention to Suer/tawan instead. I also LOVE Ploykwan, I know people think she's bratty or whatever, but I like her spunky personality and I think its funny/cute how she tries to get Suer's attention. Mint's acting seriously improved! I give her a 5 star in effort and improvment. Although Yaya's character is not that lively, she always delivers. As for mr Mark, the third hottie, I'm glad to say that his crying acting has definitely improved...but honestly, action drama is not his forte...maybe he's too baby-faced, but he doesn't pull off the cool look, and he doesn't deliver well on anger...he still looks too calm, but not as stiff as he used to be.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I just watched ep 4 and the scene where ploykwan asked suer to go and talk to her and they both walked off made me feel that they do belong with each other. As they both walked I just knew that they're ment for each other. It was such a small scene, I could just feel a vibe. It feels weird that they're not paired up but they are siblings. Even though thy have scenes together I can't stand to watch it because mark is supposed to feel nothing towards her and it makes me feel unhappy. I'm loving singhs jealousy though, it's only been a few episodes and he knows that mint is already the perfect one for him. They r too cute together! *sigh* this is going to be a heartbreaking lakorn for me! I am definitely an MTEAM shipper. But I'll still watch it

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Bliss - I think you mean ep 4 :)

I haven't given up on this lakorn yet. So far I'm liking the pace and everything so far and I'm amazed on how much Mint's acting has improved! Definitely a huge leap from PLR so I'm glad she's taken on this role. Yaya's acting is great just as i suspected too. I'm warming up a little to Mark but Pope and Beam definitely steals the show for me. Pope and his little smirks, goodness his character is very loveable.

Yaya hasn't fallen for Mark yet because she doesn't recognize him as her childhood friend.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Bliss - I think you mean ep 4 :)

I haven't given up on this lakorn yet. So far I'm liking the pace and everything so far and I'm amazed on how much Mint's acting has improved! Definitely a huge leap from PLR so I'm glad she's taken on this role. Yaya's acting is great just as i suspected too. I'm warming up a little to Mark but Pope and Beam definitely steals the show for me. Pope and his little smirks, goodness his character is very loveable.

Yaya hasn't fallen for Mark yet because she doesn't recognize him as her childhood friend.
I agree with you... Im loving Pope and Mint so much.. Whenever its there scenes i scream hahah...
gotta love them. hehe...I love Mint's acting in here... its another side to her...And so sad for Pope, when Mint ask Suer to follow her...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
They're so cute eh? I totally didn't expect that I'd love Pope that much. This lakorn is actually beyond my expectations and I'm thankful that P'Nok casted these two as second leads.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Yes, Mint is Mark's younger sister in TD.

ep 4 was heartbreaking for me...so many sad scenes but it was a good episode! Chalida has definitely improved on her acting, im so proud of her!! Pope's character is just too love able!! haha It's no wonder Ploykwan and Singh are paired up in TD. =D

susa89

sarNie Egg
I think TD is the most innovative Thai drama :rockon: :rockon:
Mark hoooooooooot and so his acting and his improved, yaya its going, Mint woaaaaaaaaw actrisse his game improved his strength, the pope will
the drama is a bit boring but as soon as it is the scenes with yaya, mark, and mint pope's less boring

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
POPE! what an adorable guy! you guys are right, he's very good for a first-timer. very emotional facial expressions and acting is done well. LOL i loved when he saw Ploykwan approach him and Suer and he got his happy face on, so excited to see her...too bad she doesn't like him...YET! :thumbsup: I love Singh, he's so rowdy and sweet.

Mint has improved so much, i love her. then again, Good Feeling's Cha Aim just wasn't a good character in the first place. i also like her brattiness and energy. it might keep things interesting for me to watch, since Petroong is rather...boring.

Mark...still a bit stiff, like when he's supposed to act nervous or whatnot. but what a cutie! 555

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always adored Mint since I watched her in Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwa Kwai at such a young age she was, lol. I heard good reviews of her when she played rai in Dong Pee Doo as Taew's cousin too. In Wan Jai she did a superb job being the cute bubbly girl she was. The only lakorn that dissapointed me was Pathapee Leh Rak b/c of the poorly done script and production that she received. Oh well, this lakorn definitely makes up for PLR flop!^^ Now Mark and Mint just need another lakorn together as pranang with better production & script! (I'm still patiently waiting for that even though I'm not an mteam shipper anymore). Lol.

Mark's so bland in here, lol. He was cuter in 4 Hua Jai.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
My god Pope is freaken fine! He has such a sweet face and smile, but very edgy too. I am so in love with his scenes and Mint!!!!! Need to catch up with this lakorn.