[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ i don't think it'll turn out draggy, somehow i think they know why they'd want to add one more episode
i'm really looking forward to it <3

and i'm really curious how the ending will be, maybe it will be a happy ending even though the beginning scene of tawan deard says otherwise, i have a feeling they wanted to trick us viewers...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want more than 1 more episode if you ask me.

Also, I want a happy ending. When Rong got shot in the beginning of episode 1 I was like. She better not die. I want a happy ending!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ch 7 does that all the time adding ep...to the point of dragging it...glad the lakorn is a success for the cast n crew!

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Channel 3 usually never adds episodes because they are usually done filming when the lakorn goes on air. Quite a surprise, but a good one. And one episode is ok, CH7 tends to add a lot more then it drags.

This is the first action lakorn I like so far, it really surprised me. I think Yaya does a really good job, considering this is her 3rd n'ek role. And Mark improved a lot, although he has a chubby face, he looks more mature here.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
First off, (this is my first post here) I am in LOVE with this lakorn. Silly me. This lakorn reminds me so much of Aom and Captain's old drama. I forget what it's called. But it also takes place in the country/western/coyboy-style too. I love Yaya and Mark's chemistry. Pope---this man reminds me so much of Captain! Am I the only one who think's this?!

At first I liked Mint's character but after awhile she just got so annoying. She acts like a little kid. And I understand she has that "i don't take crap from no one" but it always gets her into trouble. And then Yaya or Pope always has to save her ass or something. Lol.

I want more than 1 more episode if you ask me.

Also, I want a happy ending. When Rong got shot in the beginning of episode 1 I was like. She better not die. I want a happy ending!
I want a happy ending too. It's too good of a drama to have a stupid ending.

ch 7 does that all the time adding ep...to the point of dragging it...glad the lakorn is a success for the cast n crew!
ch7 usually do that to dramas that have good ratings because they think adding more episodes will raise the ratings/viewers. The cast and crew in Tawan Deard is GREAT!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@XOX, the lakorn with Captain & Aom is "Fah Pieng Din" one of my favorites. Pope reminds me a bit of Captain, no doubt.

I think they tricked us with the opening scene. (; But, who knows.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
You know I can't believe this lakorn is going to end a in few weeks already! o_O

The mystery isn't even solved yet and the love story between pranangs aren't even fully progressed yet!

Anyways, Pope and Mint are Power3Concer! ^^

Mint performed two songs, one solo, and one w/Pope.

Yaya & Mint, they are so cute!

khaotom

sarNie Egg
Can someone enlightened me why CH7 drama (although many sux in my opinion) always have better ratings than CH3? Is it because it appeals to a wider audience?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Can someone enlightened me why CH7 drama (although many sux in my opinion) always have better ratings than CH3? Is it because it appeals to a wider audience?
There is a long discussion of this topic at spicyforum.net under the Lakorn Rating thread.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
awww...they look cute...link to concert? best chemistry Yaya/Mint -- Pope/Mak
The concert hasn't aired, yet, sadly. Lol, I've been waiting all day yesterday and today! >.<

That's funny, lol, yes BROMANCE, gotta love it! And yes Yaya and Mint are so cute together.

Wishful thinking.. would love for all the 4 Hua Jai couples to reunite in the same lakorn but that probably won't happen again now Yadech are so famous. :p