"ตะวันยอดรัก" ละครใหม่ช่อง3 เฟิรส์ เอกพงศ์ ประกบ แจ๊คกี้ ชาเคอลีน ค่ะ

"ตะวันยอดรัก" เตรียมเปิดกล้องเดือนหน้าค่ะ เป็นของค่าย "ทีวีซีน"

พระ-นาง เฟิรส์ กับ แจ๊คกี้ (พิม ใน เงาพราย) ค่ะ

http://www.pantip.co.../A10693508.html
this is First 2nd pra'ek role and Jackie she's has given her first nang'ek by
Khun Pin Tv Scene

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, just what i have predicted before! lol i knew khun pin would promote her as n'ek but didnt think it would be this soon. but why first??

thanks alice

edit: it says this will begin next month?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah that is a speedy bomb from Khun Pin couldn't believe its so fast for Jackie to
be given as nang'ek :dance1: :rockon:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah so many half-cast newbies Jackie she's one of them she maybe the next very
promoted like when they first had Yaya now its Jackie as well she started of as
supporting in ngao prai Ch3 must had seen her potential that was her fast move on
A nang'ek role already :thumbsup: :cheer:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad First is getting more projects, lol. He's so handsome. However, Jackie is beautiful and resembles Yardthip but she looks more like a nang'rai!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i like first but jackie looks rai more than nang'ek. her acting is not bad for a newbie but yeah i don't think she fits nang'ek.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am glad to see First. Not so sure if I like Jackie, looks does play a role. She seems like those bitchy type so I thought she was a nang rai lol unless her acting blows me away. Will give Ngao Prai a try since it is still daylight. I can't watch it alone, I get scared easily, not because of the specially effects and custom they have on, but the storyline just gives me a chill. It's the thought that scares me.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am glad to see First. Not so sure if I like Jackie, looks does play a role. She seems like those bitchy type so I thought she was a nang rai lol unless her acting blows me away. Will give Ngao Prai a try since it is still daylight. I can't watch it alone, I get scared easily, not because of the specially effects and custom they have on, but the storyline just gives me a chill. It's the thought that scares me.
LOl. I think that's one reason my sister watch it during the morning or daylight. Yeah Jackie looks n'rai, but I haven't seen her acting yet either so I can say much on that.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it also scared me too i can't watch it during it during the night daylight is the
perfect time, its scary but it makes u get hooked to it makes u investigate to find
out what will happen yeah i believe Jackie she does have that rai look or those sassy
mean looking but let see how she go playing nang'ek.