[Ch3] Tawan Yod Ruk (Tv Scene)

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
anyone know what the summary of this lakorn is? it sure is getting interesting as I watch and I enjoy the nang'ek and pra'ek they both are funny ^_^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
is this lakorn any good? I only watched episode 1 and never went back to watch it lol even tho I'm uploading it everyday

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^hahha,Funny. I'm watching this lakorn and I think it's a good one. i love it. when i watch it i felt that it;s too short hahhah.. But
since this is an evening lakorn it's only an hour long which suck.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i didn't know Jackie is a new actress. Just found out yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPW5qLbNPW0&feature=relmfu

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i'm watching this right now without sub and it seems to have sad, funny, and loving scenes as well...I don't really understand what they are saying but guessing it's about pra'ek and the second girl are fake married couple doing undercover in nang'ek's village because there are people doing undertable work selling drugs...guess it's almost time nang'ek find out pra'ek them are cops...but still loving the drama so far and hope to see more ;)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching today episode. And so far so good. I like it. :)
I guess, they're going to tell Tawan that they're polices since she keeps
on getting in their way.hahha...

meenia

sarNie Adult
this on is pretty interesting. I actually like the cast and not just first and jackie. First has a cute character. He's just too funny. It's true that the episode seem so short, so i guess the lakorn is that good. LOL. I can't wait to see more. I don't usually watch lakorn that hasen't end, but i coudn't stop watching this one. I hate waiting.. LOL. I guess i should catch up on some finished lakorn, while i wait for this one.LOL.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
AT Asy: Hahah. Well, I do LOVE First. That's the only reason why i watched this lakorn.hahha.
But yes, in my view, this is a great lakorn. I love this kinds of storyline. Though the nang'ek
kind annoys me some part but it's okay. hahah... I never thought I will actually "LIKE" this lakorn
but then it was pretty good got me watching it. haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish watching the last episode. :D
They should of have a wedding at the end. That would be great.

This was such a GREAT one. I enjoy watching it.
Bye Bye... Tawan Yod Rak.

I can't wait to see First upcoming lakorn. And i wonder what is next for Jackie.