[Ch3] Tawan Yor Saeng (Metta Lae Mahaniyom) : Poh Nattawut / Namtarn Pichukkana

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Poh Desperation is getting ridiculous. He needs to mature and take roles like the likes of Song Kang Oh or Huang Jung Min do

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Poh Desperation is getting ridiculous. He needs to mature and take roles like the likes of Song Kang Oh or Huang Jung Min do
Really:confused12:??? But I really like his portrayal as Ah Lek. I was having such a bad day yesterday and watching their scene together (Lek n Yor Saeng) put a smile back to my sad face.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Really:confused12:??? But I really like his portrayal as Ah Lek. I was having such a bad day yesterday and watching their scene together (Lek n Yor Saeng) put a smile back to my sad face.
I don't buy Poh here especially his pair with the likes of Namtarn (or Yam). He is becoming the new Nok Chatchai

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I get where you're coming from..this kind of romance is not everyone's cup of tea. But I"m glad they have Poh rather than those younger actor cuz its more true to the story where the male lead is suppose to be much older than the female.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Andrew can pair up with the young ones and not look creepy. Poh, is Ok until the camera zoom in on him then you realized how mismatched he is with the younger n'eks. He becomes like the uncle where all his nieces like to hang with.

Now I did watch his lakorn with mew. That was definitely a no-No. But I watched it pretty much all episodes. And a lot of things were wrong in that lakorn but somehow I stick with it.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I think Andrew can pair up with the young ones and not look creepy. Poh, is Ok until the camera zoom in on him then you realized how mismatched he is with the younger n'eks. He becomes like the uncle where all his nieces like to hang with.

Now I did watch his lakorn with mew. That was definitely a no-No. But I watched it pretty much all episodes. And a lot of things were wrong in that lakorn but somehow I stick with it.
Poh and Mew? could you tell me what is drama name? Want to watch it.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thank you. I watched it a few year ago, didn't know that was Mew.... Thanks,
I think she and another girl resemble? I dont know the other person's name. I think she played in Nang Aye if I'm not mistaken. Or was it her hehe. Confusing myself now.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think she and another girl resemble? I dont know the other person's name. I think she played in Nang Aye if I'm not mistaken. Or was it her hehe. Confusing myself now.
The girl who resemble Mew is Carissa and yes, she was in Neang Aye.

P

PrincessKarina

Poh is ok but now he is just older. I cringed when seeing him on screen with much much younger actresseses! Lol...but I guess so if the lakorn calls for a much older p'ek and younger n'ek!