[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 3 : Kammathep Online (Broadcast Thai Television) Namtarn & Ken P.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Omg, Jason Yong is so creepy in here! He's so good at acting creepy. Haha
Same, the way he gives Namtarn those looks creeps me out. Like every time she calls him psycho and he's starts freaking out saying he's not, I'm like yes you are. :fighting3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Same, the way he gives Namtarn those looks creeps me out. Like every time she calls him psycho and he's starts freaking out saying he's not, I'm like yes you are. :fighting3:
I was grossed out when he tried to feed her with his mouth. He look so mean too!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Noticed that Boy-Toey J and Ken T-Chompoo weren't present at the 10 show though for Chompoo it's due to being preggy (but she attended an event for L'oreal if I'm not mistaken maybe it was held on the same day)... would love to see all pairs in the same event together :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
He's really creepy in today episode. A total opposite of his old image of a pop singer but he plays his role well though --- got me scare every time with those 'googling' eyes.

Sad that it's ending tomorrow ... I'm going to skip Indy/Wawa ... will resume when it's Cheer/Toey and Nycha/Tono.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
He's really creepy in today episode. A total opposite of his old image of a pop singer but he plays his role well though --- got me scare every time with those 'googling' eyes.

Sad that it's ending tomorrow ... I'm going to skip Indy/Wawa ... will resume when it's Cheer/Toey and Nycha/Tono.
Super creepy, especially the way he touches her face. I can't believe it's already ending tomorrow, I'm sad as well. I was contemplating about watching the next part (Indy&Wawwa) or not, but because I've been watching the series since the first part with Boy and Toey I'm going to try and watch all parts of the series.

Tinhtam

sarNie Egg
[QUOTE = "tweedaly, post: 1221197, member: 22072"] Siêu đáng sợ, đặc biệt là cách anh chạm vào mặt cô. Tôi không thể tin rằng nó đã kết thúc vào ngày mai, tôi cũng buồn. Tôi đã suy ngẫm về việc xem phần tiếp theo (Indy & Wawwa) hay không, nhưng vì tôi đã theo dõi bộ phim kể từ phần đầu tiên của Boy and Toey, tôi sẽ thử xem tất cả các phần của bộ phim [/ QUOTE]
Tôi cũng rất buồn khi bộ phim kết thúc. Vì tôi chỉ thích cặp đôi này nên tôi sẽ dừng xem tại đây. Nhưng tôi sẽ theo dõi tin tức về bộ phim này cũng như hai diễn viên chính.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Super creepy, especially the way he touches her face. I can't believe it's already ending tomorrow, I'm sad as well. I was contemplating about watching the next part (Indy&Wawwa) or not, but because I've been watching the series since the first part with Boy and Toey I'm going to try and watch all parts of the series.
Same here. I'll also go and try to watch all parts, I hope it gets subbed though

Tinhtam

sarNie Egg
Tôi không biết làm gì tối nay vì bộ phim yêu thích của tôi đã kết thúc.Tôi thấy nhớ họ vô cùng.Tôi phải ngồi xem đi xem lại những cảnh có cặp đôi này.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I keep forgetting to mention this, but I've noticed that Namtarn did real kisses for the first time. Before in the lakorns that I've seen her in, she did fake kisses with those camera angles. Unless, she has been doing real kisses and I just haven't realized it.

Tinhtam

sarNie Egg
Theo tôi đọc tin, trước đây đài CH3 thường không có cảnh hôn thực sự.Có thể đây là nụ hôn đầu tiên thực sự của Namtar như bạn nói.Mà lại với Ken P chứ .Tôi rất vui.

Tinhtam

sarNie Egg
[QUOTE = "Maricon, post: 1222582, member: 23105"] [MEDIA = youtube] dwVvuTQTYlk [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
Cặp đôi rất dễ thương.Tôi nhớ họ.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is so much better than Dao Kiang Duen! This lakorn had a perfect balance of comedy and drama, in fact it was the funniest out of the series. Ken and Namtarn's chemistry is perfect in this lakorn and I love the plot of them not knowing who each other was from their past. Every scene with Ken and Namtarn in it is so good. I love the kisses in this lakorn too, Broadcast is probably the best production in ch3 for kisses at the moment. Looks like the channel is trying to move past the kissing ban but we still get pretty censored kisses once in a while like *cough* Kleun Cheewit where we see it for only a second. At first I though the plot was going to be silly but it was tastefully funny and you really feel for Praow regarding how she feels about her looks. Jason is great as always, I wished deep down he could have been a good guy who truly wanted to be kind to Praow.