[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 7 : Kammathep Jum Laeng (Broadcast Thai Television) Alek & Prang K.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So the trailer for Part 8 the last part came out and its said airing date is July 7, 2017 so this mean that this part will have 7 episodes totally not 6 episodes.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Kawin's straightforward wooing is my style, kekeke. All that, "Its hard for me not to look at you in that way since I'm pursuing you" and him putting in all that effort to try things from her peaceful, thoughtful perspective. It's nice that as much as he likes her, he's also honest and isn't going all in yet. She's shown him he doesn't need a romance to have a close relationship with someone. And she's growing too, her heart slowly opening. Hope Prim won't be doing all the emotional labor in this relationship.
I can't get enough of this couple. They're incredible compatible even just visually <3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm shipping them badly! Love their smiles... sooo many fin scene!

Is lift or the dad stalking em. ....or a it's the aunt?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I figure as much... but felt it was too obvious...

Yes... they are both sooo stinking cute...i love how honest and straight he is towards n'k..

I need a AlekPrang reunion

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Surprising that this is my favourite out of all the series. I love Alek as Kawin, he's so funny with his pervy scenes and based on interviews I've seen of Alek, Kawin is basically him LOL. He has so much chemistry with Prang, I ship it. Too bad all they do is bicker in real life. I love this lakorn because basically the entire lakorn focuses on just the pra'nang and they pretty much spend every waking moment together the whole time and there is no n'rai to mess things up between thing. Ah Ning is so cute as the cupid. Prang is so pretty in this lakorn and I love her nun character and how shocked she gets when she sees the p'ek shirtless. The way she slips in the word six pack in her prayers is hilarious. I just wish they had a kiss that weren't dreamed or imagined, felt like a waste since their dream/imaginary kisses were hot. Dear Broadcast Thai, can we have a reunion of these two.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
LOVEEEE THIS PART! It's the only part that I was interested in and I finally got the chance to watch it. I wish it had more episodes, because I didn't get enough of Alek and Prang. They're so cute together, they're such a good looking pair and they definitely have chemistry! I'd love to see them in another lakorn if Broadcast continue to promote Prang to lead someday... Loved everything about this part - no nang rai, no dragging, & no unnecessary characters or drama and it focused 100% on the leads! ❤ This lakorn was too cuteeee!!!! It was weird watching Toey in here though because Alek and no her are dating. Have to say Boy and Prang have chemistry too in their small moments in this part. They'd make a hot couple! I want to see them paired up together in the future.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Damn all these positive reviews are making me wanting to watch this... idk, I literally tried ep1 but couldn’t even continue ..and I say I like Prang a lot too lol