[CH3] The Face Thailand

sarNie Adult
Yee gurl. I like this girl season compared to previous ones. Less drama, more skills. That's why I liked the guys' season, too.

Rita & Sonia are a really good addition.

Surprised some modeling agency hasn't picked up Tia yet. She brings it every challenge.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yee gurl. I like this girl season compared to previous ones. Less drama, more skills. That's why I liked the guys' season, too.

Rita & Sonia are a really good addition.

Surprised some modeling agency hasn't picked up Tia yet. She brings it every challenge.
Yass! I can't wait til the next allstars season lol, I hope there is one in the future. I am always surprised that Cris is so chill lol. I've always expected her to be more outspoken, but she's always so lax. I'm surprised about Tia too. I can't pick a fave right now because I like quite a few peeps right now.

sarNie Adult
I have a couple I like, too. Tia sticks out to me, because I feel Bee cheated her out the previous season. Although I'm happy with Grace winning, Bee choosing favorites instead of skills suck. Rita is there now so, and if Tia does well, Rita should be able to stand up against Bee.

lol Cris, chill? I think I've seen too many memes, and she looks like she's about to rage quit the drama between the mentors and the unprofessionalism of some her mentees.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have a couple I like, too. Tia sticks out to me, because I feel Bee cheated her out the previous season. Although I'm happy with Grace winning, Bee choosing favorites instead of skills suck. Rita is there now so, and if Tia does well, Rita should be able to stand up against Bee.

lol Cris, chill? I think I've seen too many memes, and she looks like she's about to rage quit the drama between the mentors and the unprofessionalism of some her mentees.
Lol I think Cris and Rita are the most chill. I felt bad for Sonia and Ploy's team that one day that neither mentors could be there lol. I don't know why, even though all judges are equally immature, my fave has always been Cris and still is. Sonia can be super inappropriate sometimes, it feels like sometimes she just wants to start drama where there is no drama lol. We know that with Bee's team, Tia and Sky will be the last two standing. As much as Lukkade is kind of uhh whack sometimes lol. I have to give her props for settling set aside with Namwan for the time being lol. At least she was honest lol.

Also, I still can't get over this walk for the finale of the face men. Cris totally slayed.

Last edited: