❤️]CH3] The Root (Change2561): Cris Horwang / Kao Supassara / Peach Pachara / Louis Scott

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, I watched this video and it actually says it’s either Janie OR Sammy. Don’t believe it’s both in here. And Kao would be in here as well with Peach and Louis Scott if everything falls through. The Lakorn is called รากแก้ว. Just rumors for now. The lakorn focuses on a girl that has issues and her sexuality adds on to it too.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So it would be one or the other....

There is soo many BL lead drama ...barely any GL lead drama...they are usually supporting or the short club fri.

Sounds like the storyline is that the NK is the one manipulating and sexually assaulting the girl in their care....that is crazy lol....for me it is "assaulting " when they have the power

Chod really really want to work with sammy.I hope Sammy don't renew her contract. Sammy. I Want her freelance though...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So it would be one or the other....

There is soo many BL lead drama ...barely any GL lead drama...they are usually supporting or the short club fri.

Sounds like the storyline is that the NK is the one manipulating and sexually assaulting the girl in their care....that is crazy lol....for me it is "assaulting " when they have the power

Chod really really want to work with sammy.I hope Sammy don't renew her contract. Sammy. I Want her freelance though...
Yes, I noticed that she must really want to work with Sammy lol. Im pretty sure Sammy will not sign with Ch3 but I think she will be a freelance. I just don’t think she would cause there’s too many neks there already plus Sammy is almost hitting 30 and I doubt Ch3 would give her great projects.

I understand Bow signing there cause she’s still really young but Sammy has been acting for a while now. I could be wrong though cause I mean when Chom signed with Ch3 she was in her late 20’s and Ch3 made sure to give her raeng and good lakorns so that could be Sammy’s route too. Based on my thought though, if she does this lakorn it’s probably cause Chod really wants her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I noticed that she must really want to work with Sammy lol. Im pretty sure Sammy will not sign with Ch3 but I think she will be a freelance. I just don’t think she would cause there’s too many neks there already plus Sammy is almost hitting 30 and I doubt Ch3 would give her great projects.

I understand Bow signing there cause she’s still really young but Sammy has been acting for a while now. I could be wrong though cause I mean when Chom signed with Ch3 she was in her late 20’s and Ch3 made sure to give her raeng and good lakorns so we will see. In my opinion, if she does this lakorn it’s probably cause Chod really wants her.
Chom is rare ....and bow will be ok...but i feel majority of people get lost in ch3.

Sammy is better off freelancing like some of her friends....or ch7 really want her to stay and off er a better extended contract. But ch7 doesn't treat her as well. She gets 2 lakorn a year if she is lucky. Other than that she get less work. Chod sees her talent and really wants to work with her. She wanted her for sai rong...i hope sammy don't renew and work with Chod. She can have good challenging role like beifern and she'll kill it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Chom is rare ....and bow will be ok...but i feel majority of people get lost in ch3.

Sammy is better off freelancing like some of her friends....or ch7 really want her to stay and off er a better extended contract. But ch7 doesn't treat her as well. She gets 2 lakorn a year if she is lucky. Other than that she get less work. Chod sees her talent and really wants to work with her. She wanted her for sai rong...i hope sammy don't renew and work with Chod. She can have good challenging role like beifern and she'll kill it.
That is very true. Chom is a very rare case but her moving made her popularity rise. It was a good choice. No one else is really lucky like that. But I also think Bow will be fine. I mean she got Ch3’s top pek for her first lakorn so that shows a lot because honestly Nadech doesn’t really have as many neks as other Ch3 peks or he just does one lakorn per year.

Definitely think Sammy would fit best being freelance too because Sammy could do lots of raeng roles. I mean she did start off as a nangrai lol but she can now play as a rai nek instead. Plus, Ch7 barely ever gave her good peks. She’s been a nek forever and NEVER has paired up with their top pek, Weir! Like why?! But constantly was pairing up with Kelly.... I hope she does for sure leave lol.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
That is very true. Chom is a very rare case but her moving made her popularity rise. It was a good choice. No one else is really lucky like that. But I also think Bow will be fine. I mean she got Ch3’s top pek for her first lakorn so that shows a lot because honestly Nadech doesn’t really have as many neks as other Ch3 peks or he just does one lakorn per year.

Definitely think Sammy would fit best being freelance too because Sammy could do lots of raeng roles. I mean she did start off as a nangrai lol but she can now play as a rai nek instead. Plus, Ch7 barely ever gave her good peks. She’s been a nek forever and NEVER has paired up with their top pek, Weir! Like why?! But constantly was pairing up with Kelly.... I hope she does for sure leave lol.

Yes yes yes, completely agree with you guys. Sammy NEEDS to go freelance, both ch3 and ch7 ain't ready for her. With her ability, it would be a waste if she didn't get paired up with good and hot actors with raeng, breakthrough roles. If she works with Chod and Change, it'll be an epic combo.
I believe Bow's gonna be fine too. Even if things don't go that well, she still has time to change direction because she's still very young. She's got a good fanbase (for her own and her with Mik), experience and very cool attitude. I think they must have offered her something appealing otherwise she would have gone freelance instead. I think ch3 and Bow are a good match tho. They have more events that involving singing and dancing, which she was trained to do both lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes yes yes, completely agree with you guys. Sammy NEEDS to go freelance, both ch3 and ch7 ain't ready for her. With her ability, it would be a waste if she didn't get paired up with good and hot actors with raeng, breakthrough roles. If she works with Chod and Change, it'll be an epic combo.
I believe Bow's gonna be fine too. Even if things don't go that well, she still has time to change direction because she's still very young. She's got a good fanbase (for her own and her with Mik), experience and very cool attitude. I think they must have offered her something appealing otherwise she would have gone freelance instead. I think ch3 and Bow are a good match tho. They have more events that involving singing and dancing, which she was trained to do both lol.

She probably don't want to go freelance because she saw what happen to Kwan and poolook....

My instinct say bow will do ok but not at chom level

Sammy only got paired with Mik after there was a rumor of her leaving.

I hope she freelance...new is under the same agency and is freelance

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
She probably don't want to go freelance because she saw what happen to Kwan and poolook....

Yeah I don't think Bow will reach Chompoo's level either but I really hope she will have good experience there.
Yeah the way the paired Sammy up with Mik after the rumors, so embarrassing lol. Sammy should follow New's path, he's getting new projects constantly.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I don't think Bow will reach Chompoo's level either but I really hope she will have good experience there.
Yeah the way the paired Sammy up with Mik after the rumors, so embarrassing lol. Sammy should follow New's path, he's getting new projects constantly.

Janie is a good actress. I can separate their private life unless it is really henious...like a child molestation or something

Sammy is under contract until the year ends anyways....she branched out and has 2 movies. 1 with ter...i forgot his name...he was a big hit with BPS....she then have an intense action lakorn with tootman. She hasn't done action in a bit

Therach said that maybe they trying to feed her b4 she leaves....chod really wants her

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I understand Bow signing there cause she’s still really young but Sammy has been acting for a while now. I could be wrong though cause I mean when Chom signed with Ch3 she was in her late 20’s and Ch3 made sure to give her raeng and good lakorns so that could be Sammy’s route too. Based on my thought though, if she does this lakorn it’s probably cause Chod really wants her.
ANYBODY in his/her right mind would see Sammy potential. Ch7 has slept on it. Hopefully Sammy becomes freelance

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Stupid Kwan and Pooklook signed with F. PPTV ! I mean evenbI knew it was a bad idea

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mr. Koo is said to be directing this, and Janie and Louis are also in the cast. Shooting is said to start next month and this is expected to be airing around March.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
The rumored castings all work for me tbh, I could easily see Janie, Sammie, or Min in this role and it fits.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The rumored castings all work for me tbh, I could easily see Janie, Sammie, or Min in this role and it fits.
Yes and it’s always changing so I’m curious who the final person will be. All we know for sure is Kao is in here haha.