❤️]CH3] The Root (Change2561): Cris Horwang / Kao Supassara / Peach Pachara / Louis Scott

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you know the plot of this drama? Seems like no one's taking up the main FL role aside from Kao. :( I want to see Kao in a new drama again next year but still no confirmed casting for this.
I’ve listened to a few summaries but they said it’s mainly about a girl that has an identity crisis. She’s not sure if she’s straight or lesbian. That’s all I’ve heard so far. Still waiting for them to release more info.

AngelFortez

sarNie Egg
I’ve listened to a few summaries but they said it’s mainly about a girl that has an identity crisis. She’s not sure if she’s straight or lesbian. That’s all I’ve heard so far. Still waiting for them to release more info.
Ohh I see. interesting. Thank you for the info :)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Cris has already worked with Change, so I guess it'll be easy for her to say yes to this project.

Perhaps there's some sort of "stigma" with the role that's why Janie had to beg off? BTW, I also read here that Min was offered the role?

rae

sarNie Adult
Cris is not a bad choice either, I'm actually really looking forward to this since I find the plot very intriguing. Also, yay for the casting of Louis, just love this guy and his superb acting. He always manages to shine no matter what role he gets.

AngelFortez

sarNie Egg
They posted a summary on ig...
Chris is Kao guardian .....she is controlling her.....

Challenging role but F Up.

Summary here

http://instagr.am/p/CJGmz0JF8cC/
Omg right...Thank you for this. I wonder what kind of character Kao is playing? I hope her character is as likeable as Paeng. I don't really watch this kind of genre cos I prefer romcom, but since it's Kao and Peach, I'm gonna give it a try :) I saw Kao's vlog before and she said she wants to try a variety of role in ch3 so it makes sense that she's in this drama. It might help her become a more versatile actress since she's already great in romcoms :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg right...Thank you for this. I wonder what kind of character Kao is playing? I hope her character is as likeable as Paeng. I don't really watch this kind of genre cos I prefer romcom, but since it's Kao and Peach, I'm gonna give it a try :) I saw Kao's vlog before and she said she wants to try a variety of role in ch3 so it makes sense that she's in this drama. It might help her become a more versatile actress since she's already great in romcoms :)
She was with GMM/nadao.
.she had always had a variety of role. Ch3 actually limits that

spanky

sarNie OldFart
^ I still wonder why she signed with Channel 3, when she had more exciting roles with GMM. Hello Hormones.

Speaking of, I still wanna see Kao and Tor reunited in a drama. (Channel 3 missed the chance of pairing them up, back when Tor was doing dramas with them.)
Yes it has more interesting roles....but ch3 is 1 of the main channels.....

I also want her to reunite with tor

sarNie Adult
Ch3 actors seem to be more popular and get more advertisement work? I feel like GMM has always treated Tor well with good roles and opportunities. Where has Kao been all this time? I honestly haven't heard about her since Hormones. I know she has a current drama with Mark, and I'm only in a non-GMM thread because I heard lesbian lmao.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ She also did "O Negative", which I just recently found out to be one of GMM25's highest-rated drama (even higher than "Lhong Fai" with Baifern). Her director there Mr. Koo is said to be directing this project too so it'll be an interesting reunion.

She did a film with Tao and March ("The Swimmers"). I read that March is doing a drama with Channel 3 (with Margie). So maybe the next best thing would be to reunite them, while waiting for Kao to be able to grace GMM's screens once more in the future.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 actors seem to be more popular and get more advertisement work? I feel like GMM has always treated Tor well with good roles and opportunities. Where has Kao been all this time? I honestly haven't heard about her since Hormones. I know she has a current drama with Mark, and I'm only in a non-GMM thread because I heard lesbian lmao.
Kao has always been consistent with her work. Her last Gmm role was o-negative

Since she has been with ch3...she had a lakorn a year.

2 lakorn aa the Main lead had great rating...my secret bride and My forever sunshine

She also had a movie out last year.

She does well promoting herself in general