dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Bank Artit from "Raeng Ngao" is Wawwa pra'ke in here.

Photo of Wawwa & Bank

Photo of Bank

Cr to: Bank facebook

lovestar

sarNie Adult
ja is so pretty and lol eye had more sweeter clothing coz shes married?
wawwa's poses at the background when the director was speaking

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
You meant Nuea Meuk 2 as well? lol
I'm sorry but I can't help but notice that you have a habit of bringing other daras up. What does NM2 have to do with this lakorn? Nothing ja. Anyways, can't wait 'till this lakorn airs! Is P'Phet going to be in here as well? And hope to see P'Eye, P'Great, and P'Ja in here as well.

jakjann

Jakjann
They have to make Part 2 because not all of the Stories from the Book aren't on Screen ( for Annone that dont know)
I am Sure that the 2nd Part will be Good like p.1 ! Can't wait to See Grate And Jaa! :)
Next Month they will Start with the First scene

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm sorry but I can't help but notice that you have a habit of bringing other daras up. What does NM2 have to do with this lakorn? Nothing ja. Anyways, can't wait 'till this lakorn airs! Is P'Phet going to be in here as well? And hope to see P'Eye, P'Great, and P'Ja in here as well.
Are you accusing me or what? What does NM2 have to do with daras anyway? Nothing. I'm sorry if you're offended, but I respond to fun's post. Fun mentioned that "Sequels in lakorn don't ever do well." NM2 is related because it is somehow sequel. If (read: IF) you think that I'm just another MTEAM hater, you're definitely wrong. Anyway, if you can tell me in which threads that I've showed my 'habit of bringing other daras up', I'll sincerely apologize.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh my Gosh, r u serious?!, There's going to be a part 2? Can't wait then cause as soon as i saw the first episode of part 1, i got hooked. It's such a wonderful lakorn! You should watch it!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! Wawaa was my favorite character in there, if part 2 shows her love story, I would totally watch it. I was wondering, Where's her love story in here? Now i'll get to see it, and Bank don't look that bad, it's just he looks really tall next to her,, but every girl likes a guy to be taller than her right? Haha.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! Wawaa was my favorite character in there, if part 2 shows her love story, I would totally watch it. I was wondering, Where's her love story in here? Now i'll get to see it, and Bank don't look that bad, it's just he looks really tall next to her,, but every girl likes a guy to be taller than her right? Haha.
Well, my brother and his girlfriend are around the same height...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Credit as tagged,

More pictures here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.473196422723422.101472.205848302791570&type=1

Girl you're so lucky to get superstar like Film even this is just your debut lol. Wawa's pra ek remains mystery.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I'm really anxious to know who's wawa's pra Eak will be. I can't wait for this to air.
I'm so happy film is in here to

Thanks for all the pics.

Fanz

sarNie Egg
Thank you, finally part 2.
I dislike the ending for part 1, hope this one fix the ending mystery.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I have tat feeling tat Film will be Kat praek somehow hehehe wonder who is Wawwa pra'ek!! I can't wait to see this lakorn since da ending there a mystery of a ghost at Eye & Grate character wedding??? Thanks Aloce for da wonderful pics!