Ep 07 (10/13/2013) –8.0(14.3,6.9)
Ep 08 (10/18/2013) –7.0(12.3,6.1)
Ep 09 (10/19/2013) –7.5(13.3,6.5)
Ep 10 (10/20/2013) –8.1(14.6,6.9)

Oshii~

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the real name of the actress playing Benja? 0.0
She's really good at acting for her first role (if it is ^.^; ) :0
Anyways, forever shipping wawaa and top!!!!!! >.< They are so cute!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the ratings. I just wondered if it's good ratings or not?
I got to say that peach is crazy and sick in the head. Whenever I see her on screen, I start to have a big headache.
Even though Benja is evil, I still feel sorry for her because her father is so strict with her and does not receive love from him.

I wondered which couple would marry at the end of this lakorn. I wish all four couple get marry at the same time. That would be awesome.

I love Tinh/Yanin couple. They are my top favorite.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
tinh and yanin probably will marry at the end since they've been through a lot...

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. I hope that Tinh/Yanin's couple will marry at the end of this lakorn too. I love this couple so much.

This is the first time I'm watching Ja's lakorn. I did not know her before. Does anybody know what other lakorns she's in? I love Ja Jittapa so much. Now I have three Thai actresses that I love, Ann Thongprasom, Kimberly Voltemas, and Ja Jittapa.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. I hope that Tinh/Yanin's couple will marry at the end of this lakorn too. I love this couple so much.

This is the first time I'm watching Ja's lakorn. I did not know her before. Does anybody know what other lakorns she's in? I love Ja Jittapa so much. Now I have three Thai actresses that I love, Ann Thongprasom, Kimberly Voltemas, and Ja Jittapa.
she's in Country Son In Law with TUI?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ja is one of my favorites as well. She's also in Sai Soke w/ Rome and in Mon Ruk Look Toong w/ Por T. :)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
It's very sad to see all the five girls separated from each other. I can't wait to see Tinh/Yanin couple and Nat/Mor couple wedding scene.

I will definitely watch Sai Soke thank you for giving me the title of Ja's lakorn.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I like ros/ tai the most  but right now ros is annoying me why cant she just be more loving to tai, Seriously just show some appreciation towards the guy!!!!!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Narkrakdin^^. I will watch all those lakorns that you guys give me. I am a big fan of Ja Jittapa. I love her the first time I watch the Sixth Sense season one.

Right Now the Thai actresses that I really love and follow their lakorns are;
Ann Thongprasom
Kimberly Voltemas
Ja Jittapa

Thai actors are
Ken T with Ann T only
Mark Prin with Kimberly only
Nadech but with Kimberly only.

I know I am bias.

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
For Ja, you must watch Sai Soke! OST is omg! Rome and Ja made a cute couple, plus there was Puri and Rodmay! Chai took home awards for his role. The lakorn wasn't too overly dramatic considering that it's a family full of drama genre with twisted secrets.