lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think the girl with the green hat is really cute and pretty. She's the only one that I can see as a future nang'ek. The girl that's being paired up with Grate with a black hat is also kinda pretty but doesn't really have the wow factor to me.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg. It's more ridiculous than I had thought. No offense. lol the teaser definitely wasn't appealing. Good thing there's only 2 pra'eks in here. Seems like they don't want the N'eks to have any pra'eks yet since they're still super underage. The pra'eks now are already 20+. People will say stuff.

Asy

sarNie Immature
The teaser is alright...wow this look very supernatural...
I think the same like you. The teaser is just ok (not talking about the acting though). At least it is not the typical lakorn. They want to try something new. Its challenging! :thumbsup:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDiiDTeL7t0&feature=g-all-u&context=G2015921FAAAAAAAAMAA

fun

Expired Sarnie
The lakorn doesn't look interesting as I though it would have been. I am not feeling Ja. The rest of the girls are newbies so I will let it pass. Let's just hope it will be tolerable. But I have to say the way they shot this lakorn is amazing. Did thy hire new cameramen?

I thought this lakorn would be woonwai and it seemed so out there that I was disinterested, but now that I've seen the teaser it looks pretty interesting. I'll be tuning in to this!

tinah

sarNie Coma
The lakorn doesn't look interesting as I though it would have been. I am not feeling Ja. The rest of the girls are newbies so I will let it pass. Let's just hope it will be tolerable. But I have to say the way they shot this lakorn is amazing. Did thy hire new cameramen?
i agree, the filming look very high quality in here. it look more like a movie than a lakorn series

i like the girl in the pink on the teaser, i think shes the one who some said resemble punch.

i agree, the filming look very high quality in here. it look more like a movie than a lakorn series

i like the girl in the pink on the teaser, i think shes the one who some said resemble punch.
I agree on the filming! It looks amazingly high quality. I think that she's the prettiest out of the newbies. She looks like Araya a bit.