[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
don't cry my lady i'm here for you , feel like the notebook movie feeling :sad6::sad6: chaba is becoming a lady after falling in love

myy heaaaaartttttttt :sad6::sad6: chaba protect your love be with the man you love and love you back and ready to be beaten for you

oh man my heart will be broke after the laugh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ah my heart my heart man it's been a whole year didn't watch a lakorn i'm so ready for the laugh and the tears and the rollercoaster and thank you for the production for this quality teasers no words can describe how i miss watching drama and be excited about it for real
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

my sweetheart i love you

Ele

sarNie Adult
don't tell me she accept to get engaged to him i can't wait to see what happen :aaaaa: where are thong

i misss this feeling of falling in love miss the feeling of looking in the eyes of someone who give you love stare back look at each other eyes and feel everything is pink around i miss this , mario and kim are great in making me feel those stares and those sweet feeling :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Looks like , she really gets engaged to Pujan, how about Thong, he must be really hurt :sad6:

Ele

sarNie Adult
ah my heart my heart man it's been a whole year didn't watch a lakorn i'm so ready for the laugh and the tears and the rollercoaster and thank you for the production for this quality teasers no words can describe how i miss watching drama and be excited about it for real
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

my sweetheart i love you
Me too :aaaaa:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I haven’t watch any Thai drama after KF, this is my must come back lakorn! So excited to watch my favorite couples:aaaaa::clap: all these T-Ser made me can’t wait for the broadcast date. Can I still watch it live through their app?
witch app? i think their app work only in thailand i watch live through this site
https://www.adintrend.com/hd/index.php?t=live&ch=3

and girl this is me right now i'm sold

production keep it up the teaser are amazing the MV is beautiful so pleaaasseee make the actual lakorn as good as that can't wait to see the whole work

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
witch app? i think their app work only in thailand i watch live through this site
https://www.adintrend.com/hd/index.php?t=live&ch=3

and girl this is me right now i'm sold

production keep it up the teaser are amazing the MV is beautiful so pleaaasseee make the actual lakorn as good as that can't wait to see the whole work
I used to watch from Thai tv3 app, maybe I am out of date, so I don’t know I can’t watch through the app anymore:fighting3: