[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i'm really struggling with no sub :lol: this was hilarious with no sub imagine with sub :lol:

this doll is one of the star of the ep :lol:
Let me help you out a bit lol. So her mom was bloated and she went to the witch dr for meds. "A child" spirit possessed the witch dr and told chaba that it was cus her mom aborted a child in her last life so her stomach hurting is like labor from bad karma. The only way for her stomach to stop hurting, they must adopt the doll and raise the doll like a real child. That's why Chaba mom was swaddling the ugly doll. They also gave the doll a name Rumpeung. :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Let me help you out a bit lol. So her mom was bloated and she went to the witch dr for meds. "A child" spirit possessed the witch dr and told chaba that it was cus her mom aborted a child in her last life so her stomach hurting is like labor from bad karma. The only way for her stomach to stop hurting, they must adopt the doll and raise the doll like a real child. That's why Chaba mom was swaddling the ugly doll. They also gave the doll a name Rumpeung. :risas3:
thank you for making me smile :pancarta: i couldn't find the photo but the dad was holding that doll like a piece of shit :lol: :lol: