[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lol awww poor Rumpeung
:lol:

btw first i want to congratulate the production for 4 as a launch cause i believe more than anytime the production are the ones who makes hits or good dramas no matter how famous you are or skilled you are if the production sucks the story sucks it won't attire people so congratulation to kon and chu and sorry to doubt you at first :D they proved me wrong you are not a stingy production yes still didn't watch the full lakorn but the ep1 was enough fun

and i wanted to share this if you @KitKat516 want to share with us what the writer of the novel of the opposite lakorn in ch7 that airing with temytc said

50308313_156566308665805_7539700326329914220_n.jpg

we should learn to not be competitive all the time and appreciate the good in the things

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:lol:

btw first i want to congratulate the production for 4 as a launch cause i believe more than anytime the production are the ones who makes hits or good dramas no matter how famous you are or skilled you are if the production sucks the story sucks it won't attire people so congratulation to kon and chu and sorry to doubt you at first :D they proved me wrong you are not a stingy production yes still didn't watch the full lakorn but the ep1 was enough fun

and i wanted to share this if you @KitKat516 want to share with us what the writer of the novel of the opposite lakorn in ch7 that airing with temytc said

View attachment 32000

we should learn to not be competitive all the time and appreciate the good in the things
You have a bigger sc? Lol i cant read that

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok lol just a run through ok

She said dont be confused on the why she post this, it is not a mistake. She hates that this lakorn airs the same days as hers because she's unable to watch it live (lol). She hates that she has to go back and watch it, losing her sleep (aww). She hates that this lakorn made her laugh so hard that she forgot herself (lol). She doesnt want the viewers of both lakorns to hate each other or argue like they're doing in pantip. They should take this as profit to the viewers due to we've been lacking for a while. People asked why others get so excited with a single digit rating. Well she explained that the Wednesday Thursday slots are hard because there are many lakorns/shows from different channels so if the ratings on these two days goes up then that meant people are watching lakorns again (she's probably talking about the competition with ICanSeeYourVoice and The Mask Singer). She asked for those who like certain lakorns to just watch those (vs arguing). She admit that she is a big fan of ch3 lakorns. Plus she's a fan of Kim and p'Orn Seeparn. She likes Mario and she knew PJ since he first started acting classes. Even though she is the author of Buang Sabai but she'll go follow Thong Ek too. Those who likes drama with moral teaching go watch Buang Sabai but those who like lively comedy with teachings of natural medicines go watch Thong Ek. There's no need for arguments.

twister02

M♥K
Ok lol just a run through ok

She said dont be confused on the why she post this, it is not a mistake. She hates that this lakorn airs the same days as hers because she's unable to watch it live (lol). She hates that she has to go back and watch it, losing her sleep (aww). She hates that this lakorn made her laugh so hard that she forgot herself (lol). She doesnt want the viewers of both lakorns to hate each other or argue like they're doing in pantip. They should take this as profit to the viewers due to we've been lacking for a while. People asked why others get so excited with a single digit rating. Well she explained that the Wednesday Thursday slots are hard because there are many lakorns/shows from different channels so if the ratings on these two days goes up then that meant people are watching lakorns again (she's probably talking about the competition with ICanSeeYourVoice and The Mask Singer). She asked for those who like certain lakorns to just watch those (vs arguing). She admit that she is a big fan of ch3 lakorns. Plus she's a fan of Kim and p'Orn Seeparn. She likes Mario and she knew PJ since he first started acting classes. Even though she is the author of Buang Sabai but she'll go follow Thong Ek too. Those who likes drama with moral teaching go watch Buang Sabai but those who like lively comedy with teachings of natural medicines go watch Thong Ek. There's no need for arguments.
Thank you so much, KK! Such a very good point from her. I now understand that they're "fighting" against these variety shows and wanted more people to engage on lakorns or bring back interest again on lakorns..Very nice. :clap::clap:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
So I finished watching the first episode (without subs unfortunately) and it's a great start. I love Kimmy's character so far. And Mario's character is so funny with his gang. So happy that the rating is so high. I hope it keeps going up.

Last edited: