[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the script writer is so good :clap:

when i first come here it was mainly because of kim but i'm ending up falling in love with everyone even the witch of tchalong i'm so convinced of her acting she is perfect for that role her feature voice and everything the grandpa the friends everyone are soo good the lines are so good and it's much much entertaining than watching without sub i'm just having such a good time a stress relieve so far :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i don't skip a one second from a drama that's how good is it. and thank youuu again and again for the sub team who give their time to share for real it's a huggggeeeee favor for us thank you :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

ep 2 come faaaaaassstttteeeer :thumbup:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
when i don't skip a one second from a drama that's how good is it. and thank youuu again and again for the sub team who give their time to share for real it's a huggggeeeee favor for us thank you :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

ep 2 come faaaaaassstttteeeer :thumbup:
Yea same.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
more details of the rating , the rural area seems not much interested :lol: but bkk with the pm2.5 are having something to enjoy watching
Ch.7 lakorns generally get higher ratings than other channels since a larger population of Thai people live in the rural areas vs Bangkok. Someone on this forum also once mentioned that the rural areas don't have access to Ch.3 so Ch.7 is their main source of entertainment.

twister02

M♥K
the view reached 3M in mello in 2 days i really wonder if the wave of this lakorn will continue as strong as it is with the first we will see but the production can be happy with what are they seeing with ep 1 their work gave fruit :clap:
Wow so wow.. they need to keep it pushing while it's hot :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode 1 was a good start. The way Chaba and Thong Ake meet is hilarious. I think initially Chaba worried about TA when he was getting scolded by the ppl in market.

That fake witch doctor lady is definitely going to be the enemy of TA & Grandpa. She called them bad luck.

I really like Chaba & her sister. They have a cute relationship. Plus, Chaba's parents are hilarious. Her step mom, thank goodness is a nice funny lady.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@x0unerthanlater i so agreee on that thanks to them for making the step mom such a nice fun character no over drama in the house all fun and cuteness i really needed rom/com the most :D

and also agree on chaba feeling bad for thongaek but i can see she admire his brave side the spark is already there without even her noticing can't wait to see them fall in love

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished the first episode and it really is well-made. There is a good balance between the comedy and the seriousness. If they continue well, it will really be something memorable! Chaba and Thong Aek's childish fighting is so cute I can't wait to see how they fall in love.
Also i lost my heart at the end, Punjan is a seriously attractive man. Tall dark and handsome. Is he their go-to love triangle guy ;)