[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
A Thai fan said this is a romantic comedy when I asked her about it. So I guess this isn’t as serious as I thought it would be :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Romantic comedy....mmmm...can't wait to get more detail...love kao
I’ll be satisfied either way cause I like romcoms and more serious genres too but I would’ve preferred for this to be more on the serious side. Oh well as long as I get to see these two paired together, I’ll be happy lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hellooo!!! Lol I've been MIA, addicted to reading and watching BL series. Have no idea what's going on in the heterosexual world :risas3:
Hi and Welcome back :), there is a lot of upcoming BL series coming up plus we are getting 2moons3
:aaaaa:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
P'Chu and Sonix Boom announced yesterday that the fitting pics will be release on Instagram on 5PM Thai Time today :cheer::cheer:
Yayyyyyy! Can’t wait. Hopefully they are nice. Once we see the fitting pictures, we’ll be able to know what kind of vibe they are going for in this lakorn. Whether it will be serious and kind of dramatic or whether it will be a romcom. I’m hoping for the first one but I think based on everything I’ve seen so far, it will be a romcom. I’ll be happy either way.

twister02

M♥K
Yayyyyyy! Can’t wait. Hopefully they are nice. Once we see the fitting pictures, we’ll be able to know what kind of vibe they are going for in this lakorn. Whether it will be serious and kind of dramatic or whether it will be a romcom. I’m hoping for the first one but I think based on everything I’ve seen so far, it will be a romcom. I’ll be happy either way.
I think it's a romcom too.. it has the same vibes with My Husband In Law. :lol: but I hope they mix it.