[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

twister02

M♥K
Thai drama needs more nk like this as well...asian drama in general....there's a few ... there's needs to be more...ch7 suffer with the typical nk (naive & live off of boon koon)

. that's the reason I like kao.... she's not afraid of these type of roles. I liked her because of Sprite. Everyone was like....we don't like a person like sprite in real life (hormones). Because she sleeps around....but her character had growth & depth.

She's playing a lesbian next. Looking forward to her new challenge in character roles.
I so love her as Sprite that's why I also like her character in here because Paeng kinda reminds me of Sprite :lol:
Nadao/GDH groomed her well so she's not afraid to take challenging roles.

twister02

M♥K
Paeng will destroy his life in a way so I won't blame Artit for hating on her so much. He will probably not graduate in time, will not be able to join the national team for Rugby (because of some permanent body injuries) and we know that it is his dream to be part of it. Gosh.. except for the maids, I just can't hate anyone in this lakorn :lol:

AngelFortez

sarNie Egg
Something about foot ball....are you saving it to play football?
Nk- no, I'm use it to play tennis

I don't like you anymore, if I do my heart would be pounding. Feel it.

Pk - back then you were soo into me

Nk - back then I was dumb...as dumb as a cow
OMG thank you so much for translating it. Appreciate it!!! Can't wait for tomorrow and the next few days :)

P.S. it's funny how she has to keep proving/convincing Arthit that she doesn't like him anymore lol

Last edited:

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Something about foot ball....are you saving it to play football?
Nk- no, I'm use it to play tennis

I don't like you anymore, if I do my heart would be pounding. Feel it.

Pk - back then you were soo into me

Nk - back then I was dumb...as dumb as a cow
Lol. I'm waiting for the day Arthit do the chasing and use Paeng method to express his love. :pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sunshine chasing is a bit cuter than Pang lol. He'll be aggressive but way less psycho. He for sure missed the younger version of Pang. Sorry, Sunshine...the adult version isn't going to be after you like ant on sugar. Pang still likes him or loves to a degree but what she learned is to put her emotions in check.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I also don't mind sweet and naive...it depends on the script and character. I like the nk in gank your heart. She was sweet...but yet determined and very strong. She was supportive/ understanding and didn't blame. She told pk she will not be part of their love triangle. I cheered her. (She was a sweet characters/ timid so I didn't expect it but her character growth was great. She was sweet still & strong in a sweet way still.)

I don't want too much cdrama. I prefer the costume one if I do. They do that with the adults one too. She's 30 and acts soo immature....i feel Taiwanese does a better job with characterization. I hate the noona series when the younger guy is more reasonable & mature

Kdrama is more broad in choices and character. Like the girl from it's ok not to be ok. Mental health...she shameless...
I would like a character like "Jeerawat" in a Cdrama. Jee is a strong beautiful woman with a lot of sensuality and a star who never loose her roots no matter what. I would also like a character like "Rose" in Kulard rai glai ruk who is a spoiled brat girl but still adorable and fall into a situation she has to mature evolves or a "Walapa" in Plerng Ruk Bpa Puen Tak. None of those characters are Mary Sues and cause of their traits and charms they have great chemistry with their male counterparts (it never feels like the guys are dating their bf's lil sister). Honestly Thai lakorns area got the upper hand over Cdramas land about the variety of Female roles. I mean who did not have crush on Noon when she was acting that daring and witty character in Rai Rissaya ? She was no Mary Sue and knew what she wanted (+Noon in her prime).

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think claiming him at school is embarrassing and something he can forgive. But accusing him of rape is on another level of psychopath. His life can forever changed if she's crazy enough to press charges. That's hard to forget and forgive. After that there's no one that can help her but someone professionally. Her issues ran deeper than anyone around her is capable of helping. The one that can steer her in the right direction might be Sunshine but since she gone full blown crazy on him...he's not touching her with a 10 foot pole.
I would act as if she dead :-D . Who does sh.t like this ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sunshine chasing is a bit cuter than Pang lol. He'll be aggressive but way less psycho. He for sure missed the younger version of Pang. Sorry, Sunshine...the adult version isn't going to be after you like ant on sugar. Pang still likes him or loves to a degree but what she learned is to put her emotions in check.
Actually his chasing wasn't too aggressive....I would say assertive and firm. He is clear about his feelings/ want.

There's a willing after all hehehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Their duet. After they got on the same track ...they did ok..they need practice with being more n'sync...kao is a good singer. She seems to "gain jai" him

http://instagr.am/p/CIODhTMBT0p/

Full YT clips. They both sounds good. I think kao is confused if they were taking turns on parts or doing the whole song in unison

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
O.T. , I hope Kao& Tor reunite again...but damn their kiss scenes here is fire

Last edited:

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
I love Punjan normal skin tone here. In Thong Ek they whiten him a lot with a deep red lip. It was distracting. I found him good looking first time I saw him in BPS but I hate when TE kind butchered his look.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Punjan is funny and silly. He always seems like he’s in a good mood and those are my favorite kind of people! I like how he looks in here as well and BPS. I enjoy watching him on Hollywood Game Night. He’s hilarious.