[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
You said the same thing as my mom. She said she gives vibes like Aff haha. I hope she gets more nek roles. She’s super pretty. If her manager can get her good work then I can see it happening. Her manager is the same person for Kem and Euro. He does well for those two so hopefully he can for her too.
Already Sonix Boom is promoting her a lot. I feel they will cast her in their next lakorn...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY! That’s the best word I can use to describe ep 10 lol My goodness I’ve never in my life seen a p’ek react to the n’ek being with another dude like Artit did. He literally got physical sick by seeing them together. He started throwing up and losing his breath :risas3: He was legit losing it. It’s funny cause just like Non said, the one they wanted to react (ling) wasn’t showing much of a reaction but the one who shouldn’t care is the one freaking out the most. Poor Artit is so confused with how he’s feeling. He’s not understanding why he’s so upset with the fact that Pang is dating someone else. In the beginning when Pang asked him if you hate me so much, why do you follow me around everywhere, even Artit himself has to pause and think to himself. He’s like girl I’m just as confused as you are! It’s so funny how scared Pang is of Artit. She knew the second they were gonna be alone that Artit was gonna explode. I think she secretly gets off on making him mad lol And hopefully the mom backs off from Pang now that they think she likes Non. Next episode might be even crazier cause we’re getting another character in the mix thats gonna add more to the fire. Yayyyy I’m so happy Deaw is in this too! He’s such a hottie. Didn’t even know he’s was gonna be in this unless I don’t remember seeing him in the BTS for this

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY! That’s the best word I can use to describe ep 10 lol My goodness I’ve never in my life seen a p’ek react to the n’ek being with another dude like Artit did. He literally got physical sick by seeing them together. He started throwing up and losing his breath :risas3: He was legit losing it. It’s funny cause just like Non said, the one they wanted to react (ling) wasn’t showing much of a reaction but the one who shouldn’t care is the one freaking out the most. Poor Artit is so confused with how he’s feeling. He’s not understanding why he’s so upset with the fact that Pang is dating someone else. In the beginning when Pang asked him if you hate me so much, why do you follow me around everywhere, even Artit himself has to pause and think to himself. He’s like girl I’m just as confused as you are! It’s so funny how scared Pang is of Artit. She knew the second they were gonna be alone that Artit was gonna explode. I think she secretly gets off on making him mad lol And hopefully the mom backs off from Pang now that they think she likes Non. Next episode might be even crazier cause we’re getting another character in the mix thats gonna add more to the fire. Yayyyy I’m so happy Deaw is in this too! He’s such a hottie. Didn’t even know he’s was gonna be in this unless I don’t remember seeing him in the BTS for this
Dew probably just a guest star.

In find ling beautiful but is not taken back like everyone else.

It's het 1st lakorn....so it understandable she is stuff & don't emote well.... I'm whatever with her....wish her success....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Athit is hilarious....he's so transparent ....he is killing me with his antics. Having her count the tomato....really....he's killing me.

Nk- are you bi-polar?!

Looking forward to tomorrow.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Listened to the spoilers for tomorrow’s episode. I told myself I’d stopped listening to spoilers but couldn’t help it this time around.
Anyways...
pek finds out about her parents by the end of tomorrow’s episode and then he starts changing and showing his true feelings towards her. He starts being nicer and tries to not hurt her feelings as much.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ep 10 is my favourite so far...I really enjoy Arthit being jealousy. I'm so happy that this lakorn in airing daily or we have to wait for another week. Does anyone notice that Arthit has habit to grab Pang from behind, hold her shirt? I find it funny and cute. Pang always fell back to Arthit. Only petty n'ek can be like that.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Athit is hilarious....he's so transparent ....he is killing me with his antics. Having her count the tomato....really....he's killing me.

Nk- are you bi-polar?!

Looking forward to tomorrow.
Paeng is one n'ek who bravely state how bipolar character in lakorn can be. Lol. I watch one before *cough *cough and be frustated with how bipolar and 360 turn the character can be.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Paeng is one n'ek who bravely state how bipolar character in lakorn can be. Lol. I watch one before *cough *cough and be frustated with how bipolar and 360 turn the character can be.
She's hilarious....when the mom saw them....she's like who cue her in at this timing hahaha

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Arthit clueless about his feeling was so hilarious. Who ever vomit because of jealousy? :risas3: Mark play him pretty well even I wish him to stop talking fast and short sentence when he express his anger. He doing it a lot.

Ling can be a boring character but I think the actress doing a good job. She was a definition of classy and grace and Ling Ling was a good cast. I also like sometime she can be a mother hen and called for their mistake to those 3 guys.

Spoiler pic for episode 11. That sleeping pic was so narak.
http://instagr.am/p/CIe5ZauJv9a/

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Arthit clueless about his feeling was so hilarious. Who ever vomit because of jealousy? :risas3: Mark play him pretty well even I wish him to stop talking fast and short sentence when he express his anger. He doing it a lot.

Ling can be a boring character but I think the actress doing a good job. She was a definition of classy and grace and Ling Ling was a good cast. I also like sometime she can be a mother hen and called for their mistake to those 3 guys.

I agree about marks speech. That’s something I’ve noticed a lot from him. He speaks very fast and he loses a lot of his enunciation when he does it. It’s not a big issue but once you notice it, it’s stars to bother you lol

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult

Usually when I get angry,my breathing is really fast and irregular. I end up talking faster and losing breath because there is so much to talk and vent. His fast talking was never an issue for me....