[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Usually when I get angry,my breathing is really fast and irregular. I end up talking faster and losing breath because there is so much to talk and vent. His fast talking was never an issue for me....
Same...it makes it funnier

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my.. Really those veins did pop out.. I would have been scared if someone was angry like him..
That's why I like him using his whole body when he act angry. Lol. Before his neck became red when he was angry with Paeng. Also, when someone as handsome like him angry with you just look at his face don't look at anywhere else. :risas3:

twister02

M♥K
That spoon tho. Lol. He can be cute angry but someone pointed this hot angry on twitter. Lol. See those vein.
Artit kinda looks like Eren coming out of his Titan form :risas3: :risas3:
So far I'm enjoying his bullying to Paeng but I need skinships now. I'm starting to get bored of this fake hate from him. Obviously, he's just asking attention from the person who he missed so much.

Episode 11 preview, he's gonna be curious already about her parents. Uuurgh.. I need the loving Artit already.

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
So far, I really like the interactions and the actors and the story line
BUT
at times I think the Directing/Cutting of the scenes are not that good. At times, the director lingers too long/or cuts too quickly and sometimes the conversations seem to be left hanging or going nowhere. And the times when it lingers too long, seems to highlight the actor's weakness (not taken at the best shot/actors seem not ready for it kinda feeling). Hmmm, not sure if I am making myself clear.

And that is a pity, as I think that the actors CAN act. We can see what kind of emotions they have been able to emote and have delivered. Even for Panjun, where he can be quite solid at times in some other dramas.

Small things that left a little jarring impression, making this not as smooth a watch as I like.

I mean, still watching and chasing movie as I like the anticipation.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sunshine doesn't even realize what he's doing when it comes to his jealousy fits. It pretty crept up on him with no end in sight.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Her mom's lover?
Maybe... from the book summary i listened to on yt... there only a new male character towards the end of the book that wanted to build a power station in the area and causes issues because everyone is concerned about the effect on the environment.
But the drama isn't completely the same as the book so deaw character is a mystery.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Maybe... from the book summary i listened to on yt... there only a new male character towards the end of the book that wanted to build a power station in the area and causes issues because everyone is concerned about the effect on the environment.
But the drama isn't completely the same as the book so deaw character is a mystery.

Mmmm....right...I rem. Hearing that in the summary too...it could be and they added more to the character

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I listened to the summary and they said people are questioning if that is the mom's lover or who he is. The video said that they don't know for sure who he is but for sure he has some mysteries to him.