[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Mark s

I remember at first everyone was trying to play it cool about out obsession with his hands but then phew can't contain! Those hands are heavenly!

Aww adulting sucks, especially with covid19 still around with no cure, im glad im working in a financial sector, but not so glad cause that means no work from home for me.

At least livestreaming MFS kinda lift my spirit right before i went to sleep :cheer:
I think most of time most of us were just too excited about his hands.
Its nice when we have really active thread for a drama and we start having our obsessions over something.

I cant work from home either cause i work in a warehouse.
I've been too tired to stay up for it. It's been a while since i actually stayed up to live stream a drama. And when i did last weekend i honestly couldn't stay awake. I'm glad i just decided to give this a chance and started watching this after all those cut clips i kept seeing on ig.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think most of time most of us were just too excited about his hands.
Its nice when we have really active thread for a drama and we start having our obsessions over something.

I cant work from home either cause i work in a warehouse.
I've been too tired to stay up for it. It's been a while since i actually stayed up to live stream a drama. And when i did last weekend i honestly couldn't stay awake. I'm glad i just decided to give this a chance and started watching this after all those cut clips i kept seeing on ig.
im glad you did! i waited for this to be on air, but the first few weeks my work loads are just making me impossible to stay up
on days i do stayed up, i'd fell asleep somewhere in the middle

another 4 more days before you much needed leave! su su na!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sunshine knew the kiss was gonna taste good cause he slightly lick his lips before the kiss and very much lick it after the kiss. When you love someone there's no telling what the reaction will be lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Our pranangs have soooo many sweet/funny moments in this episode! episode 15 is the best episode if not for the ending part sigh

Arthit panicked cause he heard Paeng screaming! But she screamed cause the river water is too cold for her to bath :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Praek to the rescue and brought boiler water to mixed with the cold river water

then he shamelessly stayed there to enjoy the show :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: but paeng is not having it!

"i'll close my eyes" he said, but still he peaks through his finger and Paeng got him figured out. "Then i'll turn around" he said. But Paeng still not having it! He said "i carried over boiling water for you" *stinky eyes*

Arthit boy, chill with the pervy-ness lmao

These 2 istg, so adorable

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The look on his face when Paeng said she don't dare to love him again :crybaby2:

Paeng asked Arthit, "why do you want me to love you again?" And Arthit said "because I like you" "No, actually, I love you"

"If you're not going to say anything, let me find out the answer on my own"

and then Arthit leaned closer for a kiss <3

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I know im spamming, im sorry but i just have to dump all these gifs cause i have so many i wanted to shareee

"You love me" *smug smile* "No, i don't"

"No, i don't love you"
"If you don't love me, you would have pushed me into the river"

Arthit leaning in again for another kiss, but Paeng stopped him and then the fireworks go off

Paeng is scared of fireworks cause it reminds her of gunshot sound :sad6::sad6::sad6: then arthit pulled her into an embrace

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
I know im spamming, im sorry but i just have to dump all these gifs cause i have so many i wanted to shareee
Nah, it's ok. Keep sharing. My internet really frustrated me. No watching live on weekend night coz the line was soooo bad.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder why the bad guy wants his gf daughter. That's nasty with mom and then daughter.
He is psycho....he's like...I told you I will take care of your daughter but she won't cooperate
Right. Like why does he want her so bad? He had the mom already. And it’s not like he wants to take care of her like a daughter but he wants to take care of her like his woman. So weird!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Right. Like why does he want her so bad? He had the mom already. And it’s not like he wants to take care of her like a daughter but he wants to take care of her like his woman. So weird!
Psycho like him are just unreasonable, i believe his obsession with mum extends to her daughter

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Probably after her inheritance.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, the way he look at Paeng like he look at another Pimnapa. Can't stand his sleazy way.
Kot always being obvious and Non just knew but never said anything. Ling still like mother hen. *sigh. I love them together being friend.
The scene Arthit had with Jam made me tear up. When they talk about parent and children. It hit me in the right place. At least we learn something from there.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly psychopath don't have reasons...they are delusional

Kot, Pk friend...had me dying when he scream when he accidently got kissed by falling onto Non's sister
He screams like a girl lmao but i do hope they won’t push Kot to end up with Nang..
Nang is just plain mean, Kot deserves someone better

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, the way he look at Paeng like he look at another Pimnapa. Can't stand his sleazy way.
Kot always being obvious and Non just knew but never said anything. Ling still like mother hen. *sigh. I love them together being friend.
The scene Arthit had with Jam made me tear up. When they talk about parent and children. It hit me in the right place. At least we learn something from there.
Im really glad for the F3, cause they readily welcomed Paeng with open arms, even when Arthit was being mean and unreasonable to her. They would tell Arthit off and back up Paeng readily, so im soooo glad they’re friends

the scene with Pa Jam is sad, something about a mother’s love:sad6::sad6:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He screams like a girl lmao but i do hope they won’t push Kot to end up with Nang..
Nang is just plain mean, Kot deserves someone better
They will pair up.

I like the summary about pk & nk interactions in the book summary. I feel like they have more sweet scenes ...bedroom scene (willing). I do feel like they are dragging things out.....I rather they just give us more pra'nang sweet scenes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
so nk wants to investigate her mom's death. MARK said he can help. Mark frame the dad and took her mom's inheritance. He now wants to do the same to nk (kill her). Nk is starting to feel uneasy about him but has faith pk will come say her. Non is trying to investigate him and he got.nothing