[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven’t listened to spoilers for a while but ugh this lakorn has me listening to them haha.
looks like nek will be the one chasing in the end. She does end up leaving according to the spoilers and returns because peks mom realizes that her son doesn’t love anyone else. She also doesn’t want to end up grandchild less so she brings her back. Pek is upset she even left him so she does the chasing. The teaser where she is kissing his cheek is definitely her trying her best to get him back lol. Ugh, wish we got more cute scenes but seems like tomorrow there will be lots of the court scene. Also, in the spoiler it didn’t mention a willing but who knows.
Thank the lakorn gods, wherever they are!! Okay now i cant wait for the mark arc to be over!! Get to the good stuff quickly after that

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
I haven’t listened to spoilers for a while but ugh this lakorn has me listening to them haha.
looks like nek will be the one chasing in the end. She does end up leaving according to the spoilers and returns because peks mom realizes that her son doesn’t love anyone else. She also doesn’t want to end up grandchild less so she brings her back. Pek is upset she even left him so she does the chasing. The teaser where she is kissing his cheek is definitely her trying her best to get him back lol. Ugh, wish we got more cute scenes but seems like tomorrow there will be lots of the court scene. Also, in the spoiler it didn’t mention a willing but who knows.
I think there's spoiler pic about her bringing Paeng back. It's good she's do the chasing coz up until now I can't feel where her feeling goes. She has so much in her baggage right now.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there's spoiler pic about her bringing Paeng back. It's good she's do the chasing coz up until now I can't feel where her feeling goes. She has so much in her baggage right now.
Can you share the pic here? I might have missed it

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Can you share the pic here? I might have missed it
Actually it's a video. Sorry, can't remember either in trailer, ost or opening sequence. Opening sequence for this keep changing so I don't know. It scene like Arthit kind of mopping and there's his mom holding Paeng hand behind him. It like you blink you miss it. haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thank the lakorn gods, wherever they are!! Okay now i cant wait for the mark arc to be over!! Get to the good stuff quickly after that

Waaah.... I'm so disappointed . I know the book is shorter but a good writer can utilize these scenes. But no we have like 7 ep of Mark. They could use that for the supporting cast. We don't really see ling & non after they got together.

They could have use the bday scenes....pk being sick...nk then getting sick. Pk had the tour group coming and he made her move into the main house....her reconciliation with the maids and work crew...pk teasing her about her room as the honeymoon suit and what she wrote in her diary...her moving into the house and the willing scenes....we see none of that

I'm still interested but my interests has died down....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Waaah.... I'm so disappointed . I know the book is shorter but a good writer can utilize these scenes. But no we have like 7 ep of Mark. They could use that for the supporting cast. We don't really see ling & non after they got together.

They could have use the bday scenes....pk being sick...nk then getting sick. Pk had the tour group coming and he made her move into the main house....her reconciliation with the maids and work crew...pk teasing her about her room as the honeymoon suit and what she wrote in her diary...her moving into the house and the willing scenes....we see none of that

I'm still interested but my interests has died down....
Man, I’m glad I didn’t read the book now cause that’s a lot of good scenes gone to waste. They really wasted a lot of episodes on Mark. I wish he had another name too lol. It’s weird when I mention Mark cause then I feel like I’m talking bout the real one hha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
All the behind the scenes photos and bloopers are so cute. You can tell that Mark and Kao get along really well. Noticed all the peks she works with really enjoy working with her. She seems super friendly and chill. She is quite popular from her character from hormones and I hope she continues rising at Ch3.

This is her second lakorn as a nek with them and is making a buzz like the one with her and Great. Hope Ch3 sees this and appreciates it. I know they don’t have any younger gen that really are coming out strong. Feel like Ch7 has a stronger new gen than Ch3. I want to see Kao make it bigger at Ch3 for sure. She’s one of my new favorites. I know she’s been acting for a while now. I’m pretty sure Hormones came out in 2013. That means she was 17/18 years old so very young. At Ch3 though, she is considered more in the newer gen. She has the most potential outta their new girls and better acting than a lot of their new girls.

These photos are cute.
http://instagr.am/p/CIwyi1xFWNk/ http://instagr.am/p/CIwy6uclfTA/

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Man, I’m glad I didn’t read the book now cause that’s a lot of good scenes gone to waste. They really wasted a lot of episodes on Mark. I wish he had another name too lol. It’s weird when I mention Mark cause then I feel like I’m talking bout the real one hha
Ya....so seeing Mark won't ruin the mood so much. I mean he is a downer and it's ok....just I felt pra'nang could have more progressive instead of pk manhandling her with mark...although they did great in ep 17 where he communicated better....

Also the willing scene! Come on!

I'm very lenient in acting...but that scene with ling and non....she really struggled to emote for me....it came out choppy and odd

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Ya....so seeing Mark won't ruin the mood so much. I mean he is a downer and it's ok....just I felt pra'nang could have more progressive instead of pk manhandling her with mark...although they did great in ep 17 where he communicated better....

Also the willing scene! Come on!

I'm very lenient in acting...but that scene with ling and non....she really struggled to emote for me....it came out choppy and odd
Yeah even their proposal fall flat. It fun seeing brooding Arthit and Paeng than them. They like attending the funeral instead of proposal. They feel totally not there. Such a waste for a beautiful view.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes this was funny lmao i saw someone said Kim staking her claim in the ads, bringing everyone down from fantasyland :risas3: :risas3:
I felt that b4 the lakorn started

I feel that....she stake her claim often....I feel Kao is afraid to do so much because of that...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

I feel that....she stake her claim often....I feel Kao is afraid to do so much because of that...
Since Kao also has a boyfriend i think it's more like the production house that don't add much, but we've had 7 kisses so far? And so many shirtless mark scene lol

But the timing for family mark ads are just lmao
Imagine the ads pops out right aftet willing scene

twister02

M♥K

I disagree tho. We need to remember that Kao herself has a BF and as a woman, she knows what woman thinks so her shyness probably just came from her and not because of Kim. Kim has been pretty supportive with Mark with every lakorn that he has done with others and I never saw her "claiming" him. She has jokingly been jealous with his love scenes but they respect each other's work. If not, I don't think Mark will be this relax with his co-stars.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Since Kao also has a boyfriend i think it's more like the production house that don't add much, but we've had 7 kisses so far? And so many shirtless mark scene lol

Yeah, that timing was funny. We so immerse for pranang sweet scene and suddenly pop Mark and Kim almost kiss in the add. haha.
Joking aside, the way mark keep pronounce 'Family Mark' instead of 'Family Mart' was so cute.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

@twister02

I disagree. I seen Kao and tor make out often (o-negative), I even shared their YT kissing compilation. Both had bf & gf at that time. They said they talked about it and Kao understand Tor GF. Tor wasn't so concern of her bf and kao didn't seem concern either. Their kissing scenes on YT has an alert to make sure your of age. Lol .I know she (kim) is supportive. Doesn't mean she is NOT staking a claim to remind other.

I'm not their fan so I don't have that skew perception. No offense. When we (generalize) are a fan we can become defensive and bias.

I like kao...as an actress....but I'm not a total fan of any actor and Stan them like that.

Kao had a BF b4 .....she had no issues with these scenes. Her and Tor made our often.

I feel cuz kao know kimmy and kimmy had always stake her claim.....she "gain jai" even more. You can see...although they seem comfy. She "gain jai" more.

They need to reunite (tor&kao). They play off each other so well. They both dare to take risk and play various characters.

Their make out/bed scenes

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
@twister02

I disagree. I seen Kao and tor make out often (o-negative), I even shared their YT kissing compilation. Both had bf & gf at that time. They said they talked about it and Kao understand Tor GF. Tor wasn't so concern of her bf and kao didn't seem concern either. Their kissing scenes on YT has an alert to make sure your of age. Lol .I know she (kim) is supportive. Doesn't mean she is NOT staking a claim to remind other.

I'm not their fan so I don't have that skew perception. No offense. When we (generalize) are a fan we can become defensive and bias.

I like kao...as an actress....but I'm not a total fan of any actor and Stan them like that.

Kao had a BF b4 .....she had no issues with these scenes. Her and Tor made our often.

I feel cuz kao know kimmy and kimmy had always stake her claim.....she "gain jai" even more. You can see...although they seem comfy. She "gain jai" more.

They need to reunite (tor&kao). They play off each other so well. They both dare to take risk and play various characters.

Their make out/bed scenes

I watched O-Negative so I know what they did in that lakorn. I also is a shipper of TorKao since Hormones. I am a fan of them. I wonder why Kim is to blame with this cause from my perspective I don't think she had to do with how Kao acts around with Mark. If she's not relax or relax at all, it has nothing to do with Kim. Tor and Kao is a different story since they've worked pretty much together since Club Friday going to Hormones and even been under the same agency with Nadao so she's pretty relax around him.

I am not saying this because MK is my bias but it's also not fair to Kim to be "blame" by how Kao acts around with Mark. It's Kao's personal choice if she's intimidated or not or thinks about Kim. Everyone in Thailand knows she's Mark's GF even if she claim him or not.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm quite disappointed with later part of this lakorn when they took Mark's issue so many eps. I glad that nek is chasing back pek. Until now, we see that Arthit did so much for Pang to prove his love. Now it's time for her. Let wait if Sonix has any surprises for us or not.