[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Which gif from TFMT will you put on your signature combo???
i guess you already know me haha i am that easy to predict LMAO im still deciding between confession scene or wedding scenee heeee

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the part where Arthit was sulking and being a little mean to Paeng
When Paeng called his name, we thought he's run to her and glomp attack her! However.... :risas3: :risas3:

the gang stopped him from leaving! (i got serious throwback to his Din days in 4 huajai :risas3::risas3:)

Can someone translate what she wrote on those papers?? Paeng was soooo adorable here trying to win her man

Paeng thought he's give her a ride, but ended up--- :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Arthit : I'm going home
Worker : Okay ka
Arthit : I said, I'm going home. Do you hear me?
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

he's enjoying this too much lol Arthit :nut::nut:

but one small peck on the cheek by Paeng...

and he can't resist the urge to kiss her :love::love:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Wedding scene <3

The groom being nervous for his own wedding :risas3::risas3:

some words from Dad to the groom ^^

And then it pours cause Saep got the wrong instruction from Dad :facepalm::facepalm:

Arthit leaning in for a kiss, only to be stopped by Paeng hehe

Cause she want to be the one who initiated this time around:love::love::love:

"I love you" "I love you too"

Another 2 more kiss to make up for the lact of pregnant scenes but i guess i'd have to deal with that so im okayyy

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love the part where Arthit was sulking and being a little mean to Paeng
When Paeng called his name, we thought he's run to her and glomp attack her! However.... :risas3: :risas3:

the gang stopped him from leaving! (i got serious throwback to his Din days in 4 huajai :risas3::risas3:)

Can someone translate what she wrote on those papers?? Paeng was soooo adorable here trying to win her man

Paeng thought he's give her a ride, but ended up--- :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Arthit : I'm going home
Worker : Okay ka
Arthit : I said, I'm going home. Do you hear me?
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

he's enjoying this too much lol Arthit :nut::nut:

but one small peck on the cheek by Paeng...

and he can't resist the urge to kiss her :love::love:
She should've just kiss him from the start and it be all over for him

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wedding scene <3

The groom being nervous for his own wedding :risas3::risas3:

some words from Dad to the groom ^^

And then it pours cause Saep got the wrong instruction from Dad :facepalm::facepalm:

Arthit leaning in for a kiss, only to be stopped by Paeng hehe

Cause she want to be the one who initiated this time around:love::love::love:

"I love you" "I love you too"

Another 2 more kiss to make up for the lact of pregnant scenes but i guess i'd have to deal with that so im okayyy
The last two are my fav :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
The proposal was so sweet and made me teared up. At least, it not so grave like Non-Ling proposal. lol. And Arthit being the one flustered was cute. Nang been the funniest character in the last episode. And I can see why she's compatible with Kot.
I think this lakorn suffered from covid a little bit and made them cut a lot. Mark arch can be shortened instead until the final. Their separation can be done in ep 18 nd made ep 19 for getting back together. But, overall I'm satisfied. The directing not the best but the cinematography was to die for. It the most beautiful lakorn I ever seen in my opinion. Before I think TCP was the prettiest but this one surpased it. And they only use their local place.