[CH3] Tiang Nang Mai (Raklakorn)

Glad Pop get p'ek role again. N'ek is so cute. I think she's cute since saw her in lakorn with Mai&Mew. Glad they get pair up. Look forward to see this lakorn.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Pop is so cute and handsome. Happy for him :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ip.smilez said:
She soooo pretty !!! In some pics, she looks like Namtarn&PearyPie(Makeup guru)

I agree, I was thinking that too!

Pop & Oom look quite cute together... but yes, I need to see him promoted to be a prime-time p'ek!  Phet too!  these men.. I swear they better not be stuck as supporting forever.. or else it'll be such a waste.. grrr!

Thanks for the bts clips.  Looks like the cast is comfy w/one another :) 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahahahahaha! Oh my gosh. Just have one thing to say. Pop is so hot! Or is he cold? LOL. Who says being an actor is easy? Look at all the problems they have to go through. So Pop is the pra ek and he'll be sleeping on the bed. Oom, the nang ek will use her powers and send the bed to the middle of the street. LOL.

Step

Mrs James Ma
He sleeps half naked :loool: awww Pop  :p there is a ghost in this lakorn
Bieluvr said:
Hahahahahaha! Oh my gosh. Just have one thing to say. Pop is so hot! Or is he cold? LOL. Who says being an actor is easy? Look at all the problems they have to go through. So Pop is the pra ek and he'll be sleeping on the bed. Oom, the nang ek will use her powers and send the bed to the middle of the street. LOL.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: N'ek ghost. I saw in  bts Pop was on tree. Running away from her