[CH3] Tiang Nang Mai (Raklakorn)

Step

Mrs James Ma
5:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hve9zCPZzLk

mewninii

sarNie Egg
the otp couples looks awesome and sweet together. 
New pairing? never seen them around  before. Really excited to see what they can pull off being mains now. :) 

I like my ghost lakorns, but is it just me or ch3 seems to be obsessing over this genre recently?  :scratchhead2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess this wasn't popular when it aired. I'm sorta going through a phase, somehow ended up watching the first episode. I almost couldn't recognize Best... She is adorable with bangs. I find her character quite cute until she became overbearing, I believe it was the 3rd episode that I suddenly got tired of her. I wanted to pull her hair, slap her, punch her and kick her.

Oom is super adorable. She is relatively young and at first it was difficult to watch her pair with Pop, then agin I got over it real quick since she is over 21.

Gonna go watch the rest of the episodes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Im half way through the lakorn and I find no redeeming quality for Yoghurt. She keeps saying she has a heart, but to be honest she lacks one. I don't even wonder why Ton is even friend with her in the first place.

I'm gonna go get some calming tea before I continue.

P

PrincessKarina

She reminds me a bit of a younger Namtarn! And Pop is cute! Glad he’s getting more p’ek roles! :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Did you just started o n this lakorn?
Oh uh actually I’m not watching this. I said that from looking at those photos. Are you watching this? Plus I’m not sure if this lakorn have English subs? :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm finally done watching this lakorn. Yoghurt and Champ love blossom way too fast especially how obsessed she was with Ton. It ended tragically and I was heart broken but it made sense. For some reason I like tragic theme drama. Wish they could have made it more tearjerking but overall I'm satisfy. I'm now a fan of the two leads.