[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wahhhhhhh soooooooooo cannot wait!

Both look so adorable!! Hope this lakorn have a lot of sweet moments between the two! Kim is so hard at work!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Wahhhhhhh soooooooooo cannot wait! Both look so adorable!! Hope this lakorn have a lot of sweet moments between the two! Kim is so hard at work!!
Me too...It will be a long wait but I hope it will good...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g!!!! They're so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Na'rak mak mak!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks for the photos! :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
@mmgjp314
true ja but even in addition to the number of years that MK has known each other or number of times they have worked together Kim naturally shows to be more at ease with Mark because his fans in general are more receptive and easy-going too.  They accept Mark openly with most of his nang'ek compared to Nadech where it is still fresh of him to act with Kim as a new costar so some fans are still bitter and less open about the "whole" NK pairing.  But even so, I feel that Kim doesn't really post or rarely post pictures of herself with Nadech to "help" promote RP on her IG because if she does maybe there's more bashing than welcoming praises. :rolleyes1:

Nay...not trying to make this thing any more complicated or whatsoever but being a fan of them two; I notice that Kim naturally has a closerness to Mark more.  I don't know how else to explain it. lol  I just like that MK are both naturally more comfortable with each other and catering to us MK fans a bit more through their IGs. loool     :yes:

That's right. Also, almost all or most of Nadech's fans are mostly likely to cheer him with Yaya more too. But yes, I agree with you that Kim feels more comfortable and relax than with Nadech, maybe if Nadech and Kim get to work more with each other, they'll become closer, but right now MK are more naturally comfortable and at ease with one another, also cuz Mark always likes to tease her. Nadech too, but we'll see haha Okay, since this is MK's thread, I won't talk about other people again, no comparison.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LOL most or almost Nadech's fans cheer for Nadech and Yaya? loool, read Yaya's latest interview, she got bashed from Nadech's fans also.  The reason why Kim doesn't often post pics of her and Nadech, it's cuz it will turn to a battle ground between her fans and Yaya's fans, that's why loool 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
The last time i checked, Kim posted up about 5 pics of her and Nadech together on her IG. So, she promotes RP on her IG too.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
The last time i checked, Kim posted up about 5 pics of her and Nadech together on her IG. So, she promotes RP on her IG too. 
Yup she does.

U all know kim she is so beautiful hehehe i hope she will pair with Rome in the future cause there cute i mean i have to admit she look THICK in this picture.

So Narak Mak ka.

And I love this picture she posted 20hrs ago hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe She and Mark r so just so cute.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Well guess this year Mark Will be celebrating his Birthday during the TRRR YAY!!!!!

Didi anyone mention Kim's birthday yet. Well she is already 21 years old. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
HOLY Sh*T!!! ****FAINTS*** NOSEBLEEDS*** LOL
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Mark in between Kim's THIGNS. LOL HOW REAL CAN THEY GET ANYMORE?!?! HAHAHA

Ehh..wish I can be in Kim's place. lmao.

Ahhahaha. I cannot wait to see this actual scene. WOW. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

--------------------

One day in the future I would really like to see Kim and Mark in a serious mature/romance slap/kiss role.  Mark's performance on stage with Anne T on the 4+1 Concert proved to me that Mark can act serious, aggressive and HOT at the same time.  I know he can handle that mature role.  They just haven't provided him that script yet.  In the future, I will want to see him in a role similar to Kawee with Kim except much sweeter and soft-hearted towards nang'ek! ^_^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aww! MK is already for TRRR! Mark and Kim wardore in here is so beautiful! So mature and Kim have such pretty clothing so far! I love it! Also loving her hairstyle as well! Love love u na Kim! Go MK! ;)

^tat pichs right there...up there...Sexy...cute...faith lol DaisyDuke lol nosebleeding hehehe here some tissues na! Aha :D