[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks AyLove! Both look good in their own commerical. Mark still da same hehehe Kim have all grow up, beautiful, sexy and cute all together!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
HOLY Sh*T!!! ****FAINTS*** NOSEBLEEDS*** LOL
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Mark in between Kim's THIGNS. LOL HOW REAL CAN THEY GET ANYMORE?!?! HAHAHA

Ehh..wish I can be in Kim's place. lmao.

Ahhahaha. I cannot wait to see this actual scene. WOW. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

--------------------

One day in the future I would really like to see Kim and Mark in a serious mature/romance slap/kiss role.  Mark's performance on stage with Anne T on the 4+1 Concert proved to me that Mark can act serious, aggressive and HOT at the same time.  I know he can handle that mature role.  They just haven't provided him that script yet.  In the future, I will want to see him in a role similar to Kawee with Kim except much sweeter and soft-hearted towards nang'ek! ^_^

Hahahha, true.  Mark would do really great in a slap/kiss genre.  I still want Kim to be aggressive though.  LOL.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I been fainted so many times lately and my blood have run out of my nose too because of these pic. I don't know what to do with myself now LOL.....
faster go buy ur oxygen tank .

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Thanks for the advise again....LOL.....It seem you the only one that still okay lately since we all need the oxygen tank...
I stay close to the fan ...... Hahahahahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
K&K said:
LOL most or almost Nadech's fans cheer for Nadech and Yaya? loool, read Yaya's latest interview, she got bashed from Nadech's fans also.  The reason why Kim doesn't often post pics of her and Nadech, it's cuz it will turn to a battle ground between her fans and Yaya's fans, that's why loool 

oh, okay. I'm sorry lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
The 4HJKK gang are growing up so fast!  They're all in their 20's now.  Wow, time flies.

just waiting for Chalida and Yaya lining up this year, 20 years old straight :) while the rest are in their 20's now, except for p'Boy Pakorn hahah They are really growing so fast :) it passed by, so quick... now I missed their younger years hahah

Anyways, MK are cute <3 And Mark's in between Kim's legs :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Loving all the pictures! I'm glad they're spoiling us like this and making the wait a little sweeter than if they didn't give us any updates at all.
The photos where they are by the water taken from far away...looks like they're a real couple that was stalked hahahaha too freaking sweet. I don't know what to do, MK just keeps growing on me! I like what you've all pointed out, the way the two of them are such comfortable buddies. Makes the chemistry natural!
Kim has grown beautifully!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ that's what I love about Mark + Kim, their buddie relationship is really adorable, they're comforable around each other since they've known each other for so long and can now be more daring in their acting
I'm looking forward to see how they develop their acting skills together as a team <3

Kayla

sarNie Adult
That pix of Mark up there in between Kim's legs is super cute!

Kim is so hard at work! Lakorns back to back. So happy to see her getting all these lakorn offers.

Before Kim and Nedech, Kim pairing with Mark was my first love but now KM and KN are tied. LOL

As a fan, I'm just stoke she has sparks with both hotties. :rockon:

somp9

sarNie Adult
It is good that CH3 is promoting Kim.  She will succeed in acting business.  Next wants to see her acting with Boy.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:

Kim: p'Mark is a prankster. He likes to tease me that I'm fat. He teased me so much, at one time, I got back at him by pretending to be upset and not talking to him to the whole day. He lost self-confident, felt guilty and came to apologize with soft voice. ... Lol. Just pretend to be mad at him but never really got mad with him. We never get in a real argument at all.

Mark: yes, we never got into a real argument. We are brother and sister. Our age is close. When we work together, I don't know who to prank, I'll prank her. It's fun to tease her...lol. When I tease her, she will look confuse. She is harmless and has no idea how to get back... Lol. And if she get mad, she will forget very easily. Just some make-up talk, she will forget and forgive.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^thanks!
Lol they're so funny. Kin should also get back at him some other way! Mark must get bored in between filming and reading script to have to prank Kim ha. But they're buddy-buddy like that I guess.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahaha I love both the videos Kim is perfect for the commercial since she loves chocolate and she is pretty like always and mark is so narak in his commercial

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awwwww brother-sister Markim is so cute. Hahah I love Kim for saying she got mad at him. I love it when they prank each other not just mark who teases her when she is fat (not) but when she was a newbie to the ch3 management in the 4HJHKK crew all teased her b/c they all live each other. I love and adore them so much. I live how there so honest.