[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
ooo tah is in here too, he a cutie. mark look good in suit but i like this style too.... aww man rp ending soon, i need trrr to air so i can have somthing to drool over lol love markim :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
awww. Kimmy relaxing her head on Mark's shoulder.hehe.

DaisyDukes* said:
Lol, I had google read it to me and here's a rough translate.

"Someone bought a new seat.  Kim decided to try it out.  Mark decided to join and purposely open his armpit for her to smell/sniff?" Lol

---

Funny Mark duh!!! Lol!!

Lol. Thanks.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
LoveAnne_T said:

They both look so cute together.

cr : as tagged
OMG i love this pichs right here...it so cute and lovely...Kim on Mark shoulder eeek...y not a lip to lip aha! BTW even this is just a random pich i could already seem how much chem are in this one random pichs well dont count Mark cuz he on da phone lol! Loved it! Thanks

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol, I had google read it to me and here's a rough translate.

"Someone bought a new seat.  Kim decided to try it out.  Mark decided to join and purposely open his armpit for her to smell/sniff?" Lol

---
Funny Mark duh!!! Lol!!
On that IG picture, Kim was using slang. And mark asked "does 'Jung Bei' mean armpit?"

Kim said "yes, it mean wet armpit, from a person who didn't take shower hahahahaha."

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja007 said:
On that IG picture, Kim was using slang. And mark asked "does 'Jung Bei' mean armpit?"

Kim said "yes, it mean wet armpit, from a person who didn't take shower hahahahaha."

Did Mark ask her? LOL. I didn't see his post.  I just had google read what Kim wrote so it was rough translation :p