[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Kayla I'm here. Now that RP has ended, TRRR will be my new home. I haven't seen any of Mark lakorn yet, so I won't judge him.
He is handsome though.

Kim is so beautiful. I miss NK already. Sorry, I still have RP fever.
Well you are in luck my friend cause the majority of all Mark's previous lakorns are with our lovely Kim. :)

And yes, my RP fever hasn't vanish yet either. :(

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla how many lakorns do Mark and Kim have together?

Thanks AyLove I will definitely watch it because I am Kim #1 fan.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yay! Welcome all MK fans! Welcome lovenk.  I believe you are new and since you may not have seen Mark and Kim together, you should check out PCKK.  It's a pretty good comedy/romance oriented but there are some sweet scenes as well. :)

Well, lets bomb TRRR lakorn thread if we can fans fans. lol as long as we're active enough to keep it alive. hahahaha :) Even if we don't eh, I'll be here to do what I think are major updates for my love, MK. lol :D

I want to see some new interviews already.  I want to see how Kim and Mark will discuss their characters as they progress with filming.  I think we have been gifted with many BTS pictures as well.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
My love for MK started when they paired up in 3NNT.  That lakorn had one of the best endings, especially the Mark-Kim proposal scene.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Kayla how many lakorns do Mark and Kim have together?

Thanks AyLove I will definitely watch it because I am Kim #1 fan.
Before TRRR, Kim had 5 lakorn in total
- Thara Himalaiya with Aum Apichart (and her 3 hotties brother: boy Pakorn, Mark and Nadech)
- Rak Pathiharn (miracle of love) with Smart
- 3 Num Neau Thong (3 golden men) with Mark
- Punyachon Khon Krau (kitchen scholar) with Mark
- Rang Prathana (Heated Desire) with Nadech

I actually like all of them. But Kim was really in her top form in RP (able to show many emotion at the same time).

I liked Kim in Thara Himalaiya and fell in love with her in Rak Pathiharn. Lots of actress can make me cry with them. But Kim is the first person, who I wanted to give a hug to. She knows how to use her eyes very well. The lonely Pranorm character stole my heart. Since then, I just love her more and more. She is a good actress and her personality is too cute. Funny at times. Always sincere and honest.

Luckily, Kim got to work with great teams and all of her lakorn had been enjoyable.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lovenk ur not just a huge fans of Kim na...at least everyone in here are LOL! I loved her ever since her first lakorn with Aum...not many actress i'll pick up liking form da start u ppls know...

Being in this tread, make me miss some of my girls which goes way back in the PCKK tread...who is Meadow and ??? forgot her name..sorry...i surely miss them :heart:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Ninja007. So, Kim has five lakorns in total. I have to check them all out after I finish Ann Thongprasom's lakorns. Right now I am watching Sood Sanahe Ha.

My best friend introduced me to Kimberly and LoveAnnT introduced me to Ann Thongprasom.
I love these two actresses the same and they are both my #1 actresses.
So far, I only know two Thai actresses, which are Kim and Ann
and two Thai actors, which are Nadech and Ken.

RP was my first Thai lakorn, and I fell in love with NK right away.
SB was my second lakorn, and I stunned at the excellent perfomance of AK. They both also captured my heart.
Even though NK are not at the same level as AK, I still love them because they have good acting skill too.

NK and AK are both my #1 couples.

As for Mark, I will definitely watch his lakorns with Kim and see how he's doing.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
She is so beautiful!

I love her Chanel shoes!

Hi LoveAnne_T!! Miss ya this weekend my love.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
She is so beautiful!

I love her Chanel shoes!

Hi LoveAnne_T!! Miss ya this weekend my love.

I miss you too. You been gone for so many days...I thought you forget about me already hehehe....Nice to see you back again. If you gone for many pm me, okay??hehehe....

I love your siggie..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Will do! I was thinking about you and the RP gang this weekend. I was super busy! Now that RP ended, I am so anticipated this lakorn along with our Tik/Anne's lakorn.

Life is so boring now. I just don't know what to watch. I should go rewatch SB again of Ken/Anne and go rewatch 3NNT again of Kim/Mark to kill some time.

I really enjoyed Kim and Mark on 3NNT. There was just something so romantic between the two on that lakorn. Maybe it was because of Mark's secret crush on Kim, and I loved the sweet wedding scene they all had at the end.

And thanks for the compliment. My RP fever hasn't died down yet. Too early. I refuse to let go of Pit and Tae at the moment. :cry:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Will do! I was thinking about you and the RP gang this weekend. I was super busy! Now that RP ended, I am so anticipated this lakorn along with our Tik/Anne's lakorn.

Life is so boring now. I just don't know what to watch. I should go rewatch SB again of Ken/Anne and go rewatch 3NNT again of Kim/Mark to kill some time.

I really enjoyed Kim and Mark on 3NNT. There was just something so romantic between the two on that lakorn. Maybe it was because of Mark's secret crush on Kim, and I loved the sweet wedding scene they all had at the end.

And thanks for the compliment. My RP fever hasn't died down yet. Too early. I refuse to let go of Pit and Tae at the moment. :cry:

Yeah, maybe can go and find something to watch to kill time...I do that too....

Poor you, you miss them so much, right????You can find the fan mv, there plenty of them on YT..

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I refuse to let Pit and Tae go too. I love them so much.
Right now I have Ann and Ken to keep me company a little while so my life won't be boring.
Next it's going to be Mark and Kim lakorns.

I am lucky to have these lakorns waiting for me to watch them all.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@huanzhu - Nice to you see you in here too, buddy!

@LoveAnnKim (lovenk) - Hey, even if  RP ended, we can still rewatch it again to help control our NK's withdrawal. Plus, we can go watch all the MVs and BTS on YT. Actually, you are in a better stage than all of us. At least you can go back to watch all of Kim and Mark's old lakorns to kill some time since you haven't seen those yet. :)