[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Eeeks!!! Screams!!! Lol Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! Im at school so I cant even watch this because theres too many people in the library. LOL But I cannot wait to spazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!!

LOL Yes, please hold your composure before they report you to the school security saying they have a lunatic in the library. :gungirl:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally there is update on this lakorn. So excited to know that the opening ceremony for this on on V-day. They'll be seeing each other on V-day. Yay!!! Hehehe.. Also, finally there is a new bts clip on this lakorn too!!!! ^^

Kayla, those are very nice banners you made. :)

Which days do they film TRRR? Do they film it like everyday or just M-W or what?
I don't see anymore updates or bts photos anymore. so sad. :(

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kayla said:
LOL Yes, please hold your composure before they report you to the school security saying they have a lunatic in the library. :gungirl:

LOL. ahhahahah! I did hold myself just because I knew it would be chaotic and I would get out of hands. Lol :p

---

BTW, Im not impressed with this BTS clip. lol I expected better, something more fun and cute. lol :p
Anyways, Kob is such a freak, so all over the place! He is like out of control! He can never stay calm in here.
Kimmy is goofy too. LOL so that evens out with Mark. Lol :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh i spy Nam and Din parents in here as well hehehe wonder who parents will they be! My vote goes to Mark character hehehe Kim look good from da bts! Mark looked dorky lol

SonYukView4ever

OMG! This picture is sooo old!! I can't believe they "HID" this picture from us all til today!!! MK from PCKK!!

Mark is so OH OH HOT! lol SO SHARP!! Prince-charming!! LOL  Kim is not bad! The dress could be better but they BOTH match!!

courtesy of Kimmy Station

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@AyLove -Good observation! How the heck did I forget 2/14 is V-Day?! That's a good sign for MarKim! I'm taking it as we will get tons of sweet scenes of them from this lakorn since the ceremony falls on V-Day!! Yay!!!!

Totally agree! Mark will fit this dorky role perfectly! Lol

They look lovely on the pix above!

SonYukView4ever

It also looks like MK will bicker a lot esp. coming from the super freaky badmouth Kob!!  :rant:  :numchuck: Not sure how much I will like Kob but still cannot wait. :p

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Thanks for the info Sweet_09!

Is this for like favorite actress or something at the moment?

Go Kimmy! :highfive:
It's a weekly pool.
-AyLove- said:
Which days do they film TRRR? Do they film it like everyday or just M-W or what?
I don't see anymore updates or bts photos anymore. so sad. :(
They film Thursday, Fri, Sat. Last week was Chinese New Year and they were not filming.

SonYukView4ever

Hm, so MK mostly only film on the weekends. They both should have plenty of time to do a second lakorn. Not necessary together but a second lakorn would be good. Besides attending events in the moment.

SonYukView4ever

It doesn't make sense for him to be in Tong Nea Gao? The interview has really bad quality.  I think he said he heard rumors, but not confirmed. Good, I don't want to see him in it. lol  I still need to listen again and I'm at school. No mic!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ninja for the filming schedule for this.

Why would Mark be in that lakorn for? Its already in filming process. Or is he going to be a "guest" in there like he is for James Ma/Mint C's lakorn?

I'll find it odd to see him in there though. Lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm fine with him as supporting as long as he is still pra'ek then we get to see more of him. Mint N should really get to being nang'ek again, i think she can be a great nang' ek. :)

SonYukView4ever

No freaking way is Mark ever a supporting! Lol. He's always pra'ek, but his special appearance in SJ Ronapee is not supporting. It's special appearance. Anyways,  if he was in Tong Nea Gao, I WOULD SKIP the lakorn completely! I cannot watch that type of lakorn, esp. from Noon.  It's too much for my taste!!! I don't believe the rumor anyway since Mark himself is not sure where the rumor came from! :D

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Hmm...I feel that Mint N. is more convincing as nang'rai than n'ek.  I just wasn't feeling it when she was supposed to play sweet, innocent Ravee in Raeng Prathana. I think it has a lot to do with her facial expressions and the way she delivers her lines. However, I thought she nailed the nang'rai part right on.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
HELL to the NO!

I refuse to see and accept Mark as second to the lead! He needs to stay #1 in line!

Anyhow, VDay is almost here!! That means we will get to see opening ceremony pictures!! Yay!!!

SonYukView4ever

HE-LL YEA Kayla!! LOL. Dude! I miss Mark so freaking much, wait esp. MK! I feel like I haven't seen them in ages!!! *Cries my heart out**** lol :p But this 14th!! OMGEE!! It's VDAY and MK are opening the ceremony with lots of PICTURES!! 

Hopefully MK dress casually and nicely so we can drool over them!!! AHAHA. :p

I do miss Mark, Kim or MK. it feels like its been ages or something for me.

MK FTW! :dance1:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:

SonYukView4ever

waverly_xiong said:
Hmm...I feel that Mint N. is more convincing as nang'rai than n'ek.  I just wasn't feeling it when she was supposed to play sweet, innocent Ravee in Raeng Prathana. I think it has a lot to do with her facial expressions and the way she delivers her lines. However, I thought she nailed the nang'rai part right on.

Nutwara can play both good and bad.  As for nang'ek, I don't think ch3 will likely to give her nang'ek roles.  There are too many nang'eks, new and old!  But I would love just to see Nutwara and Mark together for once. lol :p In another good intense romance drama! Nutwara rocks the sexy looks. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It would be crazy if they cast Mark in Tong Neau Geo. The role is the son of the main couple, which only appear in the last 30% of the lakorn.

They removed Jame Jirayu (a newby) because he had better opportunity being leading Pra'k in another lakorn. Why would they put Mark in it. I think this role would suit a newby for introductory.