[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh, so the role they were talking about in the interview was the role of the son which was james j role but they took him off the role. Um.. I find this interesting how they are or is thinking of replacing him with mark.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
NO WAY that Mark going to  be in TNG :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:   .He have to be pra-ek... I really hope he is not going to except that role.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Ninja007 said:
It would be crazy if they cast Mark in Tong Neau Geo. The role is the son of the main couple, which only appear in the last 30% of the lakorn.

They removed Jame Jirayu (a newby) because he had better opportunity being leading Pra'k in another lakorn. Why would they put Mark in it. I think this role would suit a newby for introductory.

who knows, maybe he likes the story and will take this as an opportunity to play a role he hasn't yet, play along actors he isn't familiar yet but can learn a lot from and thus improve his acting...
to me it's up to mark, whatever he plays as long as he seems to have fun and can learn as an actor I'll support him and watch his parts <3

tomorrow we will finally get some updates about Tonrukrimrua!!!!! can't wait <3 <3

saudie

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
NO WAY that Mark going to  be in TNG :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:   .He have to be pra-ek... I really hope he is not going to except that role.

I agree.I hope Mark  won't accept this role.There're so many actors in TV3.Why must choose him?

He should be pra-ek.

saudie

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
It would be crazy if they cast Mark in Tong Neau Geo. The role is the son of the main couple, which only appear in the last 30% of the lakorn.

They removed Jame Jirayu (a newby) because he had better opportunity being leading Pra'k in another lakorn. Why would they put Mark in it. I think this role would suit a newby for introductory.

I totally agree.Leaders in TV3 must be crazy.I refuse to see and accept Mark as second to the lead too! He needs to stay #1 in line!

Leaders in TV3 should choose a newbie for this role.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:

Totaly agree...there's no point to put him in on the last 30% of the lakorn. This is definitey a chance for another newbie to shine!

If they do cast Mark, his role won't be much of a significant impact anyway since it will probably be on the last episode. lol

Mark can use the extra cash I guess...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Lovenk - I'm doing great darling. Today was not as hectic as yesterday :)

Can someone translate Kim's latest post on IG? It seems to be a sad post. Even Mark replied and asked what's wrong :(

Penelope

sarNie Adult
If Mark is in Tong, he would look like a supporting cast. :(

Mark's manager (the same manager that manages Nadech), was pissed at Mark when Mark accepted to play a small guest role in Chatchai's lakorn "Suparb baroot jamathep". His manager only wants Mark to accept pra'ek roles only.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Wow, the opening ceremony picture comes out so fast. Isn't that the same outfit, they wore in their first fitting?

Kayla said:
Can someone translate Kim's latest post on IG? It seems to be a sad post. Even Mark replied and asked what's wrong :(
Roughly, it means we cannot smile forever. We cannot laugh forever. Tear and laughter are similar as both comes and goes.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kayla said:

Here Kayla...dont credit me lol all thanks to this person hehe

whitelight5 @liangchengjing rough translation "with a big smile, we have to stop smiling at some point. Non-stop laughter will end up with tear. Tear and laughter is similar. It comes and goes". Mark said "what's wrong." 12h

Anyways! Thanks to all da wonderful pichs girls! I mucho loved it! MK is so cute!!! Sexy and fine!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh, SWEET! Photos are coming out already. :)

Happy Valentine Day!!!! (Thailand)

Cr: As Tagged

^_^

Cr: Papilaaor's IG

Lol at Kim's face.

Cute.

Cr: As Tagged