[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
saudie said:
I don't want him show up in Tong Neau Gao!!! :rant:
I hate TV3 now. Pls ues a newbie instead of him

Yea, I cannot wait to see what his surprise may be because I surely don't want to see him in TNG.

SonYukView4ever

Update: Yay! lol. Okay, this looks like a picture of MK from 3NNT but its actually recent. They're holding TRRR fans as well. Cr. BanMark

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Update: Yay! lol. Okay, this looks like a picture of MK from 3NNT but its actually recent. They're holding TRRR fans as well. Cr. BanMark

No, that was them in TRRR. Kim was wearing same dress on her IG today. They went to Kao Yai, filming today.

And we all know Kao Yai = romance .. :D

SonYukView4ever

@ Ninja, Woot hoo!!! Lol. Yay, khao-yai is romance. hahaha. Love these two! Why would they have romance already? hehe maybe for marriage convenience.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!! Khao Yai! And Romance!! haha.

uh, I wonder if we'll get an island scene in this lakorn? I love island scene. They're like the best scene ever in lakorns. You cannot have a good lakorn without an island scene. Haha.  :D

Kimmy so pretty. I'm sure that's Mark behind her looking at something.

I just love their smile!!!

Hey! What are you guys talking about???

Cr: As Tagged

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I saw kimmy got ring on her finger in one of the pictures. So it must be after they are married.

Hope Kob get some action going, unlike the slow Pit . :p

SonYukView4ever

Mark: "Huh?"
Kim: "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" lol

lol :p

Lovely :)

Still lovely as always

hehe. What can they possibly be laughing about?

Love <3

credit as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
You mean TNG??? It's call Thong Neu Gao..The main cast is Por and Noon, if Mark except this lakorn, he will be their son. 
OK thanks ....what that lakorn ...OH no

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Loving all the pictures! I especially love the pix of Mark wearing the wedding ring. Agree! Khao Yai's atmosphere = romance!!

@ Ninja001 - I hope Kob is not as slow as Pit. LOL

I have to say Mark's character, Kob, sounds so goofy and fun to watch. Urgh! Can't wait to see these two protraying hubby and wifey. They are going to be so cute together!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mark is such a dork!

Look at his goofy face in this picture. He cracks me up! Love this guy!   :lol:

And look at Kim's nice booty! Love this girl's body!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
MK looking good. I can't wait to see this lakorn. So MK is going to get marry in this lakorn. I hope that Mark is not as slow as Pit. I also hope that Mark will kiss Kim in this lakorn.

Kayla and LoveAnnT how are you?

Me not really good at the moment because my asthsma is acting up again. I hate cold weather.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Mark already kissed Kim in PCKK and 3NNT.  So you don't have to worry about that issue.  LOL.

Kim always looks gorgeous in a traditional Thai wedding outfit!  

Kayla

sarNie Adult
True. I don't think we have to worry about Mark not kissing Kim. They kissed in the past two lakorns they played together already. I'm sure the sweet scenes will be loaded in TRRR. :)

@ lovenk - I hope you feel better. Everyone I know is sick also. Get some rest and watch some lakorns while you're at it. :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
MK looking good. I can't wait to see this lakorn. So MK is going to get marry in this lakorn. I hope that Mark is not as slow as Pit. I also hope that Mark will kiss Kim in this lakorn.

Kayla and LoveAnnT how are you?

Me not really good at the moment because my asthsma is acting up again. I hate cold weather.

I hope you feel better soon...stay warm okay???

Mark and Kim are great, so looking forward to watch TRRR....GO MK :)).

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
tehehe look at these two.

are these two going to have a magazine out soon for us to see???
I see the tagged for hamburgermagazine!!! this was probably the photoshoot
they went to after TRRR's opening ceremony.hehe

SonYukView4ever

LOL! ahahaha!!!! What big feet Kob's got? Lol.  Such a funny picture from them!!!

--

They both look unhappy, maybe they're making up after a fight? o_O