[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ouch my cavity is freakin hurting right now lol MK y do u two have too be so perfect to one and another???? Y?!

Hehehe btw Mark doesn't seem shy at all
When he around Kimmy beside she strengthen his strength lol

Sweet_09

Want to share some pichs of ours kimmy girl...she is so gorgeous!

CR: Kimmy FB
And ppls said she fat...they must be kidding me right???

With her big boss!

TRANSLATION NEED RIGHT HERE LOL

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. I couldnt stop laughing when I saw Mark complimented on Kim's IG last night and how beautiful she is. lol Even though he's almost joking he commented in almost all of her pictures. ^_^

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I don't like it when magazines always compare Kim and Yaya..... their acting styles are not similar at all.

But anyway, love the close friendship between Mark and Kim!  It will be a dream come true if they actually started dating in the future.  Who knows right?  Only time will tell.

I didn't like Kim's dress at the KCD awards..... but I did like the brand of her dress though which was "Oscar De la renta" -- Kim has expensive taste. :)

Sweet_09

Truely Penelope i think Kim acting is better than Yaya, Yaya may got da young look and cute face structure but Kim acting is better...will from MINE point of view...

SonYukView4ever

the media likes to stir drama for those fans too. i hate the comparison. kim is srsly too good to be compared to. her maturity and personality is too good.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
In that article, it said some fans keep comparing them. It doesn't impact their relationship.

Yaya said Kim is her best friend. Thank you Kim for always being there for me. And Kim said the similar thing. When they are together, they never talk about this news that try to compare them. They knows each other so well and never take the gossip seriously.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Let's not compare them. Just my opinion. Kim & Yaya have similar personality. But I think Kim and Yaya are walking different path on how the fans expecting them to be.

Kim is following the foot step of Anne Thong, being able to nail every roles and bring each character real. I hope ch3 continue to give challenging roles to Kim. So she can improve on her acting.

On the other, Yaya is following Kob's foot step, having the 'perfect girl' image. She will probably become mass media idol. She will be famous for sure. But the 'perfect girl' image will restrict the fans from accepting her in different roles other than the perfect girl character.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree with you Ninja, They both are great the way they are. They both have their own personalities and different ways to do things so people just have to stop judging them and hating them. Both girls are great.

Sweet_09

Ninja007 said:
Let's not compare them. Just my opinion. Kim & Yaya have similar personality. But I think Kim and Yaya are walking different path on how the fans expecting them to be.

Kim is following the foot step of Anne Thong, being able to nail every roles and bring each character real. I hope ch3 continue to give challenging roles to Kim. So she can improve on her acting.

On the other, Yaya is following Kob's foot step, having the 'perfect girl' image. She will probably become mass media idol. She will be famous for sure. But the 'perfect girl' image will restrict the fans from accepting her in different roles other than the perfect girl character.
Omg i agree every single words of wat u stated in this comment! Tat is so true! Also loved ur two example!!

SonYukView4ever

yaya in my eyes is no where near "perfect". its stupid people are crazy and obsessed trying to paint a fake image of a human-being. so fake and full of flaws!! whatever, media  is always bias and been stupid for a long time.  I honestly don't care about what the media posses of the actors. I watch them for their amazing acting, not their fake "image"!! whatever, I chant too much. lmao!!!!!

-----------------------

Focus on MK! Just MK!!!!

MK in matching PJs.

older picture.

as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:

who is Kob ?

Sweet_09

huanzhu said:
who is Kob ?
Kob is a channel 7 star. A star in da thai industry for a very long time. Her full name is Kob Suvanant Kongying. Hope tat help a little bit :)