[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Daisy for the news. Aww.. I hope it was nothing serious, hopefully, he get out of there soon. Get well Mark and get plenty of rest. :D

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
OMG.. There will be ch3 friendly soccer match on April 6th. This year, MK (and Peter+Janie) will lead the opening parade. :D

Mark was hospitalized today because his back hurts.

-AyLove- said:
 Haha.. at Kimmy and the girl arm wrestling. What is that thing Mark's holding?

Cr: As Tagged

I'm sure we'll get to see some BTS this weekend. :D
The person who posted that picture was teasing that Nang'k was arm-westling while Pra'k was playing 'pink' Tamagotchi (electronic pet) .. Lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ninja you're Back!!! We miss you! Lol. :) 

Aww.. Thank You for the news on Mark and MK leading the way in the parade this year with Janie & Peter. SWEET :)

Yay for MK! ^^ April 6th is on a Saturday,lets see if I can get my lazy self up early to watch it again this year. I
can't believe I did it last year though.ha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da wonderful news! Peter & Janie & MK ate leading da parade this year! Tat a wooppie :D

Sweet_09

Dont tell me it because he carry Kim which caused him hospitalize :loool: poor boy hehehe she not tat heavy!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja!!! You are back!!! We really did miss you!! We always count on you na ja :)

--

Hope Mark rest well and get better soon!! Many fans are worried and jumping with worries.  Get well soon Marky cutie!! :)

Sweet_09

See tat clip while i was in youtube but dam u girl are so fast lol for real! Anyways can't wait to see this year match...

Sweet_09

since my man is hospitalize lol here is some pics of Kimmy...maybe a magazine shoot idk...enjoy!

cr: Kimmy FB

she look good with da red lip stick...sexy mak mak

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thanks Ninja. Thats good to know.  Hopefully MK resumes filming soon and treat us to some goodie pictures!! :D

I love Kimmy in those dark RED lips. Exotic!
--
An Oldie picture of MK and Mark's still at hospital.

Such a cranky kid. lol

Prin's super loyal FC. They're ready to go cheer for him this year at Ch3 Anniversary! :D

lol, a fan created this. "A sick person taking care of another sick person" lol :p

Sweet_09

Now tat they are behind schedule...i hope Mark have lot of rest...he will needed and goes for Kim as well...

Sweet_09

Silly boy :wink: love him in his short lol :flowers: look at da nurse lol she taking pichs while she in her work hour unless a fans ask her too hehehe hurray more filming!!!