[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHA...I'm cracking up at the bromance picture between Boy and Mark!! These boys are too silly when they are around each other...throw Nadech in the mix and they are worse than females LOL

Happy Barf-Day Mark!!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Birthday to Mark <3 <3
Looks like he had lots of cake - the weight he lost during the hospital days will be back soon :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
DaisyDukes* said:
here goes his first cake ^_^

cr. tungpui

cute  :wub:  :wink:

Prinfanclub's loaded truck with gifts, cards and all! They're soooooooo SUPER loyal! Wish I was in Thailand to join them!!!!!! ha

"ของขวัญทุกชิ้น การ์ดทุกใบ กำลังใจ จากทุกคน จะส่งถึงบอสในไม่ช้า และของขวัญพิเศษจากทีมงานและพี่ๆ น้องๆ แฟนคลับที่อยู่ด้วยกัน ณ ตรงนี้ พิเศษเฉพาะบอส สุขสันต์วันเกิดค่ะบอส!!"

Looooooooooooooool the infamous pose of Boy&Mark with JamesJ starring. hahaha

just some random picture to laugh it off and kick it off hahaha

Cr. Kimmy's FB

Omg for real Boy??? He sure did got JJ lookin at their way lol! Anyways Kimmy look prettier...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOOOL that is so cute of Kim, and the fans must be MK fans. hahaha :)

Anyways, she called him "Pa". geez, they sure are close and full of teases.  Kim is adorable, she teases Mark the most out of his nang'ek.  She is also most neutral with him! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kimmy in her wedding dress. I can't wait to see more pictures of the wedding scenes soon.

Cr: Jettmaker's IG

SonYukView4ever

Kim looks awesome in that wedding dress!!! I cannot wait. :D Saw Mark's teasing comment as well. LOL MK hilarious as always and teasing after one another's comment. 55++

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
what time does it air???? lol

I never watch the soccer live before :/

I don't remember what time they start but I think it goes on air around 5-6 PM(Thailand Time). They opens or starts first then a couple hours later they'll air it. I believe the soccer game goes on throughout the whole day.

I don't know if they're going to change anything this year. 

Lol. It was funny when Kim's manager walk in the middle when Kim's was still talking. haha.

SonYukView4ever

thanks ninja. hee we'll see if i can catch it live.

aylove, if u are catching it live, let me know lol we can spazz together LOL :p