[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007 said:
Kim invite the fans to ch3 friendly soccer match on April 6th. Mark, Kim Peter C and Jannie will sing the opening song. it's her first time, singing the openning. so she is very excited. See you there.
Thank Ninja007 so much. Love you^^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
-AyLove- said:
Kimmy in her wedding dress. I can't wait to see more pictures of the wedding scenes soon.

Cr: Jettmaker's IG
Oh ho da wedding look nice!!! Soon we will see wedding bts and pichs hehehe Kim looking good!!! Ladies grt out your camera and say "cheese" :camera:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Gosh...these two are so cute together. I love their eye contact with one another! I don't know if it's just me but they just seem so compatible with one another!!

Loving all the wedding pix!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They look good. Hopefully, more pictures come out. Love the way Mark look at her. :D

MK cover for hamburger magazine. Coming out soon. Along with Nadech & Richey's cover.

Cr: kaimanit's IG

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
thanks ninja. hee we'll see if i can catch it live.

aylove, if u are catching it live, let me know lol we can spazz together LOL :p

I'll let you know if I will watch it Live or not. :)

Sweet_09

Kim look really pretty in her wedding dress...i like ;) Anyways i can't wait to see their wedding...Yeah MarKim on a magazine cover...i mean finally lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMGOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! They set up the wedding like a real one!! That looks pretty amazing and neat how they have MK pictures line up against the wall like that!!! Mark is so handsome!! Pretty boy!!! hehe :D  Kim, narak ja!!!

They look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool on that HAMBURGER Cover!!! :rockon:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OMG! My account is back! You guys had no idea how i miss you MK lovers!
I'm excited that they will have a thai fitting. waiting for tser

Sweet_09

Woohoo AnnTfan your back!!! Awh i surely miss u and Meadow!!! Welcome back :heart: :kiss:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Best Friday gift ever!! Thanks my love!!

I wonder if this is the wedding scene from their 'real' marriage/wedding??

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
OMGOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! They set up the wedding like a real one!! That looks pretty amazing and neat how they have MK pictures line up against the wall like that!!! Mark is so handsome!! Pretty boy!!! hehe :D  Kim, narak ja!!!

They look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool on that HAMBURGER Cover!!! :rockon:

I agree. I love the decor of the wedding. It really does feel like a real one. They both look so delicious together! I'm so excited for TRRR! We need some Kimmy or Mark on the tv screen ASAP!!

Sweet_09

Kayla said:

Hehehe i was wondering da same....i feeling this is their fake wedding :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:

You welcome sweetheart .....Have a good weekend na ka ^^