[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank u Ninja007! Thank u for translating and for everything!!!

Can MK get any cutier than this! They are so cute tat make me wanna squeak...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Continue with TV pool interview.
They asked Mark about his birthday,

He said he didn't do anything on his birthday, just spent time with his family. His parent came from Lumprang to spend time with him. His favourite gift came from his parent but he appreciate all gift. Lots of fans comment on his IG and he read all comments. Thank you. He just bought a house too. Now, he has more responsibility.

And he had recovered from his back pain.

+++
Kim
They interviewed after lunch. So Kim said the dress is a little tight. Yesterday, Kim went to tried out this dress before shoting today. Because Kim slimmed down, they had to make adjustment to the dress. Kim seem proud and very happy about it.

Kim said being a bride is not easy because she has to wear the dress all day and people keep stepping on her dress. But the dress is really beautiful. (Kid start walking by again.). Kim told him not to come sniffing his face on her butt again (haha).

Comparing to RP, the wedding is a little different. The mood in RP is elegant . This one is a staged wedding. So it had the funny feeling to it.

The host said there are more MK fans. Kim said she is happy to work with Mark. He is a good actor. So they can interact back and forward smoothly. The host added that he's fat too. Kim said she slimmed down and Mark was fat in the beginning. Now, Mark had already slimmed down.

Host asked about Yaya's birthday. They went out for dinner and Kim bought Yaya a birthday cake. Kim said happy birthday to Yaya.
Host asked if it's almost her birthday?. Kim said her birthday already passed. It was in Jan. P'Mark forgot her birthday and she never receive any gift from him. Host said she missed Kim birthday and will bring her a gift next time. Kim told her it's ok. No need to bring anything. Host thanks Kim for giving her the scarf last time. It's very soft. Kim has to go filming now. (The kid ran by again). Kim said the kid put his face against her butt. And he accused her her of gassing. She didn't fart, by the way. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much, Ninja007 for always translating for us.  Really appreciated your times and efforts na!

Kim is getting prettier every time I see her, can't wait for TRRR.   Mark and Kim are another of my favorite on screen couples.

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
days passed by is just a torture to me...please time, please jump to when TTRR aired :worthy:
stop torturing me Kim ...i'm almost lost it here..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You so much for ALL the translation, Ninja!!!! WE REALLY APPRECIATED IT!!!!!!!! 

Love the fact how these two is close to each other. Therefore, they're not  shy around each other.
They're too cute to one another. Love it a lot. Love all these updates photo from their wedding 
day too. (^-^) I also love it when they have interview together. 

I don't remember them getting married in PCKK. They probably mistake it for 3NNT. hah.

I bet this was an unexpected kiss from him to her. Hehehhe.. Just look at her eyes! Its so wide open. 
He seems like her he's really into it. hahah. He's giving her all he got.  Lol.

Cr: As Tagged

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL Kim's expression is almost priceless.  Mark seems really into it!! HHAHAHAHAH!!

Anyways, Mark mentioned he purchased another house.  Im so confused, is it a second one and for this year???? He bought a house almost 2 years ago for his sister and himself!!!!!

Anyways, Mark, you're a great guy!!! Love u!!!!!! Best support for you always!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait for this lakorn!!! Eeekksss, all the sizzling and romantic scenes p'Jett promised us!! !LOL How satisfying!!!!!!!!

MK FTW!!!!!!!! :kiss2:  :dance3:  :dance1:  :woot:  :kiss2:

SonYukView4ever

When I first saw the pictures, I complained about her hair because srsly it could be done better!!! However, after watching the interview it wasn't so bad!!!!! lol

---

AyLove, MK didnt get married in PCKK but they did dress up for a Wedding photoshoot that caused Kim's "boyfriend" to be jealous. Lol The scene that Mark was in a bike, so prince-charming. LOOL.  

They look really good in wedding outfits!!!!!!

Sweet_09

-AyLove- said:
Thank You so much for ALL the translation, Ninja!!!! WE REALLY APPRECIATED IT!!!!!!!! 

Love the fact how these two is close to each other. Therefore, they're not  shy around each other.
They're too cute to one another. Love it a lot. Love all these updates photo from their wedding 
day too. (^-^) I also love it when they have interview together. 

I don't remember them getting married in PCKK. They probably mistake it for 3NNT. hah.

I bet this was an unexpected kiss from him to her. Hehehhe.. Just look at her eyes! Its so wide open. 
He seems like her he's really into it. hahah. He's giving her all he got.  Lol.

Cr: As Tagged
LOL at Kim eyes...it got widen all of suddenly hehehe it must be a stolen kiss hehehe

Sweet_09

I hated how i can no long view video clip on my phone anymore!!! I have to log into a computer to see ugh!

Anyways Tah is also in here!

SonYukView4ever

There goes MK! My love on Hamburger Cover Magazine! Mark looks HOT! Kim looks like a boy (LOL) but I still adore her!!!!!! lol :p

cr. as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
There goes MK! My love on Hamburger Cover Magazine! Mark looks HOT! Kim looks like a boy (LOL) but I still adore her!!!!!! lol :p

cr. as tagged
hot cover

Sweet_09

MK are so (3 letters) HOT! Mark look steamming hot while Kim look sexy boy looking....Agree Dannielle tat tat not a good pichs of ours Kimmy...

SonYukView4ever

The more I look at MK, the more I love them! I love Kim for being such a sweet girl.  Mark is always a hottie, hehe but dorky in a way. LOL

I wish I could get a hold of the actual Magazine cover too.  LOVE MK to the max!