[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lool I cannot count how many times the fans have grrrreeeeeeeeeed for him, kim or that lady lool

I didnt watch any of the clips yet lol 555++ I am sure the fans were excited. :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I totally forgot to mention this. It's not important but whatever. haha..
Today is April! Ya know who is on the Ch3's calender for the month of April.
It's MK & Yadech. :) 

I didn't even plan on buying this year calender but because MK was
going to be together I decided to buy it. hehhe. They're special! 
:)

SonYukView4ever

555 thats so cute of you aylove. I bought last year's calender and didn't use it.  I did stare at Mark for a whole year though LOOOOL 555++++

SonYukView4ever

is that jirayu on the left carried???? I cannot tell anymore looool I mean, I thought he was green team lol

Is that Great too?? I cannot tell they're not looking up.

Mark's rehearsal went well it seemed. he's so trolling around and having fun!!

prinfanclub

Eggie

sarNie Egg
hey guys~!

First of all, a big "thank you" to the subber for the amazing job, and to the rest of the guys who provide pictures and stuff. 

I'm totally and absolutely new here, and it may not be the best way to introduce myself to the forum but actually a friend has talked me into watching a random lakorn which turned out to be the death of me ^^ I have no idea about Thai language, Thai culture and I'm slowly (very slowly...) learning about who is who in the industry and what is what, and I have problems with the simplest words they are using ^^' So please have patience with me and answer my questions if you can~`

Now, I've watched both Mark-Kim series and I'm really waiting for this one. PPKK was great but the Golden men wasn't so bad either. It's just that they didn't have a lot of screen time together and their characters were... well. I see them more like a feisty couple, rather than timid and romantic to the point of sick.

Anyways, I have two questions: is this lakorn rumoured to air in July? And what is on the 6th April? I don't think I understood.

Hope to see you around!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Welcome Eggie to Asianfuse...welcome to Thai Lakorn World as well...

Well on da 6th of April, Ch.3 is hosting a event where all or shall i said most of da pra'ek will being palying a soccer game. Our MK will be opening da show. Tat a big event which only happen once a year. Hope this help :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Daisy: No, I don't think that is Great and JJ. I think JJ is in the green team.

@ Eggie, Hi, Welcome to AF!!! I think it was the director that said they will or might be done with the filming
in July. Not sure when it will air, but i think if they're done with the filming in July then it should air around August.
Just my guess. 

Mark is in Macau,China now with his family. Well, I think it is Macau because I see his fans posting it on his IG. Lol. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Eggie said:
hey guys~!

First of all, a big "thank you" to the subber for the amazing job, and to the rest of the guys who provide pictures and stuff. 

I'm totally and absolutely new here, and it may not be the best way to introduce myself to the forum but actually a friend has talked me into watching a random lakorn which turned out to be the death of me ^^ I have no idea about Thai language, Thai culture and I'm slowly (very slowly...) learning about who is who in the industry and what is what, and I have problems with the simplest words they are using ^^' So please have patience with me and answer my questions if you can~`

Now, I've watched both Mark-Kim series and I'm really waiting for this one. PPKK was great but the Golden men wasn't so bad either. It's just that they didn't have a lot of screen time together and their characters were... well. I see them more like a feisty couple, rather than timid and romantic to the point of sick.

Anyways, I have two questions: is this lakorn rumoured to air in July? And what is on the 6th April? I don't think I understood.

Hope to see you around!
Welcome to Asinfuse, I might be a little late in welcoming you but just wanted to say hi! :p Also that when i started it was hard to understand too, but it's worth it because now i can understand a lot more. If you keep on watching you'll for sure be a pro at it soon enough. :) As of the questions, Sweet_09 and AyLove have already answered, I just learned about the channel 3 joinging thing this year too. :p

SonYukView4ever

Lool Mark and his bromance. 55+++ Anyways, he's in Macau now!!!!  LOVE him and miss him!!!!! 
Kimmy. what are you doing now and days?????  hahahahah

Eggie

sarNie Egg
Thank guys for the shout out :) I'm super glad to meet you all.

Well, I'm still quite confused with all the titles they use: pra'ek, nong etc so I'm learning slowly. I am currently looking into some older lakorns (but not too old) so I can catch up with some other pairings.

I have started following Mark on instagram so I've seen some if this bromance photos ^^ He seems super adorkable :D It's nice to see that the younger generation of actors is actually forming friendships :) I'm also quite amazed at how a pairing like MarKim can have so much chemistry on screen and lo little of it off screen ^^ I mean, they look friendly and comfortable with each other but there is just... nothing. I've seen the 3NNT interview and the videos somebody posted here two pages ago, from that auction event. Seriously :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Cr: Kim FB

I think this is another magazine shoot...not sure...
CR: as tag

Cr: Mark's Ig

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kimmy so pretty on the pink/white strips dress.

Heheh, Everywhere Mark goes there's also Kimmy there. Lol. 
Ninja, Can you please translate what Kim replied to Mark's photo?

Cr: As Tagged